Timmy turner characters
2017.08.18 03:35 Alan-Kirby Timmy Turner
The Fairly OddParents
2008.12.28 07:46 Today I Learned (TIL)
You learn something new every day; what did you learn today? Submit interesting and specific facts about something that you just found out here.
2010.10.14 19:03 FatKidNoFriends Who Would Win?
If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. You are indeed where you belong. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass!
2023.06.10 15:46 Emotional-Sleep240 timmy turner porn
submitted by Emotional-Sleep240 to u/Emotional-Sleep240 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 15:33 carnalrubyna [F4A] American & British Celebrities Roleplay
Hi Rubyna 23F again, I'm playing some of my favorite celebs and would love to come up with new ideas for roles and scenes. I was hoping to find a few partners that share the same interest to write/play with me.
I have a few ideas that I'd love to try if anyone was interested. Please note that I am ‘F’ and I would like to play the female character(celeb) in what ever scene we come up with and you can choose your roles for who you want to play.
Some of the celebs I have played and would love to play --
Hailee Steinfeld, Dua Lipa, Lili Reinhart, Melissa Barrera, Gal Gadot, Sydney Sweeney, Sadie Sink, Jenna Ortega, Lucy Hale, Lily-Rose Melody Depp, Camila Cabello, Adelaide Kane, Deborah Ann Woll, Shay Mitchell, Zendaya, Bella Thorne, Sarah Gadon, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Alexandra Daddario, Virginia Gardner, Emmy Rossum, Joey King, Melissa Benoist, Haley Lu Richardson, Jennifer Lawrence, Kathryn Newton, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Addison Rae, Saoirse Ronan, Emma Stone, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Kaitlyn Dever, Abigail Breslin, Eiza Gonzalez, Victoria Justice, Kaley Cuoco, Blake Lively, Camila Mendes, Natalie Portman, Samara Weaving, Olivia Rodrigo, Willa Holland, Natalie Alyn Lind.
British Celebs - Naomi Scott, Emma Watson, Holliday Grainger, Lily James, Kate Middleton, Emily Carey, Mia Goth, Emily Blunt, Anya Chalotra , Keira Knightley, Emila Clarke, Millie Bobby Brown, Daisy Ridley, Lucy Boynton, Emma Mackey,Jessica Henwick, Hermione Corfield, Sophie Turner, Lily Collins, Anya Taylor – Joy, Florence Pugh, Michelle Keegan, Gemma Atkinson, Gemma Arterton, Alice Eve, Felicity Jones, Tamsin Egerton, Rebecca Hall, Olivia Cooke, Vanessa Kirby, Jodie Comer, Kaya Scodelario, Imogen Poots, Ella Hunt, Amy Jackson, Phoebe Dynevor, Simone Ashley, Charithra Chandran, Jessica Brown Findlay, Nathalie Emmanuel.
Note- You can bring in your own list of celebs/models/politicians/sports stars from anywhere and I would love to play some of them for you. Would love to try more celebs that are not here on my list.
I’m totally up to discussing ideas for the roles and scenario; and to hear more about your ideas for the role play. I love the power difference between the characters, hence I choose to play celebrities. We can work on other personalities in sports, politics and so on.
I'm big not big on sharing pictures and feeding for every response but if you wish to send something, you can do so, I will send reference pic for the outfits as we play.
I think I'm quite literate and can can write several lines/paragraphs for my reply and can match my partners response. I’d love to describe and be expressive for my response.
I use Discord or Reddit Chat to write/plot. Leave a message and I will get back to you in time.
Do send a chat with your kinks/limits, your ideas and celebs of your choice. We can discuss more and get to know about our common interests so we can make some thing that suits us.
I hope you have a great day
I am 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+
submitted by carnalrubyna
to RoleplayPartnerSearch [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:11 docdoc5 RPDR Randomized Era 4: Season 10, Episode 4 (The Last Ball on Earth)
The queens walk back into the werkroom after Akashia's
Processing img e8rq6hr8834b1... Orion
talks about entering the werkroom and how the tension between Robbie
can be felt after their disagreement in the previous Untucked.
The queens then all gather around and Akashia's
mirror message as Elliott
reads it to the group before cleaning the mirror. Jan
mentions to Elliott
that she thinks she did a really great job in the lip sync to which Elliott
mentions that she really thought that it should've been Rock
up for elimination and not her. Elliott
goes on to say that she felt that Rock
was a weaker team leader and that should've accounted for something. Robbie
jumps in again to mention that she said all that she needed to say to Rock
in Untucked but the fact remains that the judges loved her idea and that if Rock
stepped it up more that their ad would've been successful. Rock
rolls her eyes before walking away saying that she is more than ready to send them all home.
In her confessional, Monica
laughs and says that she hopes the other girls continue being distracted by one another and take each other out.
The queens start to separate and go through their de-dragging processes. Jade
shares with Kerri
how she really wants to land in the top for a challenge this coming week but it seems the judges haven't been featuring her so far. Monica
tells her that her only goal is to continue to show the growth from her earlier season so that she can show that she is ready for the crown. Kerri
agrees and tells Jade
that she should focus on doing her best and showing the judges a range of talents and that will take her to the end.
THE NEXT DAY
The queens reenter the werkroom and talk about what they think will be coming their way.
In her confessional, Kandy
talks about how she thinks its still too early to call a front runner and that makes her want to win a challenge even more.
The queens all gather around the table and discuss the challenges so far. Kerri
points out that each of the challenges have been won by different queens: Orion, Marcia,
and goes on to say that she will be adding her name to the list with the coming week. Kandy
then asks the group if there was anyone else that could've won the last challenge and what people's thoughts are about that. Jaymes
mentions that she really thought that Robbie
did a good job and we see Rock
roll her eyes about this. Just then they then hear the siren announcing their RuMail.
enters the werkroom.
Processing img x489dxb2834b1... Ru
tells the girls about the mini challenge. She explains that the queens will need to perfect the art of the celebrity photobomb! Ru
goes on to say that the girls will get into quick drag and insert themselves into famous shots. She then sends the queens to get into quick drag. One by one the queens all arrive for their photoshoots. Each of them are shown in their ridiculous quick drag posing in scenarios. After all the queens have performed Ru
announces that the winner of the mini challenge is...
https://preview.redd.it/p9v8st5ue35b1.png?width=344&format=png&auto=webp&s=4a2b064444003c989afc7b05bb53f2ba2d35790e Kerri Colby!
Following this, RuPaul
tells the queens about their next maxi challenge. She talks about how climate change is impacting the ice caps and what they will do is throw a ball! Ru
tells them that they will be competing in The Last Ball on Earth! Ru
tells them that they will need to serve three looks:
- Alaskan Winter Realness a fun in the sun look
- Miami Summer Realness something furry to combat the freezing temperatures
- Martian Eleganza Extravaganza a glamour couture look that will slay on their new home planet!
talks about how exciting it is to have the ball happening so early in the competition and that she hopes it is a chance to really show what she has to offer.
then leaves the teams to start preparing for their runway presentations.
PREPARATIONS FOR MAIN CHALLENGE
leaves the werkroom, the queens all gather their materials for their constructed look and begin creating their garments.
We see Kandy
working at a station near each other as they begin making their looks. Kerri
talks to Kandy
about how she knows she is going to look great but that she really wants to wow the judges with the look that she creates. She explains to Kandy
the look that she has planned and Kandy
asks her how she is going to bring space into it. Kerri
gets a little stumbled up with this question and it makes Kandy
crack up. Kandy
warns her that she doesn't want Kerri
to go home and that she thinks she should make sure that she is making something that fits the brief.
In her confessional, Kerri
talks about how she knows that there is some truth to what Kandy
is saying but that she still feels like she should play to her strengths and do what would look good on her.
On the other side of the werkroom, we see Monica
chatting with Jan
as they work on their constructions. Jan
shares with Monica
her concerns with her safe placements each week. She tells Monica
that she knows that it is still early on in the competition but that she really wants to impress with what she is creating this week. Monica
tells her that this is what is the hardest part of the competition, because all the girls are gunning for the attention of the judges and they will only hone in on one of them.
is shown feverishly working on her look on her own. We see many of the queens looking on when she continues to add more and more accessories to the look.
mentions that she can't help but cringe while she watches because it's almost like she wants her look to get worse with each thing she adds to it.
tries to talk to Rock
to give her feedback about how her look is turning out. Rock
doubles down and says that she thinks it really speaks to the theme of the category and that she wants the look to be out of this world. Orion
looks worried but allows Rock
to continue down her path.
Just then, Ru
re-enters the werkroom for her walkthroughs with the queens. She is shown talking with Elliott, Robbie, Jaymes,
in direct conversations. In her conversation with Elliott, Ru
brings up how her previous construction went over well. She adds that Elliott
was just in the bottom two and asks if Elliott
feels that will impact her performance with this challenge. Elliott
shares that she feels good going into this challenge because she knows that she can create a cohesive look and has some good ideas for where to go with her Martian look.
In her confessional, Elliott
shares that she thinks if the other queens are counting her out just because she was in the bottom two last week that they will be making a mistake.
then moves on to chat with Robbie
about the upcoming challenge. Robbie
shows her where she is so far with her design and Ru
is unimpressed. Ru
goes on to tell her that the other girls are going to be gunning for the top spot in each of the challenges and that she thinks that what Robbie
is doing isn't something that will stand out and that she really wants her to put her best foot forward with the challenge. Ru
leaves her by stating that her last construction challenge landed her in the bottom three and that she really wants to see growth from that challenge in regard to what she does with this ball. Robbie
tells her that she is going to take that into account and really not hold anything back.
moves on to chat with Jaymes.
In their conversation, Ru
revisits her great performance in the previous challenge and asks Jaymes
if she feels any pressure to keep up the momentum. Jaymes
jokes about how she is in a constant state of fight or flight and goes on to joke around and makes Ru
then mentions that she has always created looks for herself so she feels like she can do something really strong with this challenge and shares some of her ideas with Ru. Ru
tells her that she is really looking forward to seeing what more Jaymes
will do, especially in this challenge.
is finally shown chatting with Jade
about this challenge. Ru
that she hasn't been in the top so far and asks her what she plans to do with this challenge to change that. Jade
tells her that it is something that she has been thinking about and that she knows it is still early in the competition but that she is planning to really wow the judges this week. Ru
asks her specifically how she plans to do this, to which Jade
doesn't really have an answer. Ru
tells her that she wants her to not get too in her head and that when she realized how talented she is then everything else will fall into place.
In her confessional, Jade
mentions that she can't help but really focus on slaying the challenge and that she won't apologize for that.
As the queens are getting ready for the main stage presentations, Robbie
have another disagreement after Kandy
asks the group how they all feel about the looks that they have created. Robbie
mentions that there is a clear look where a queen doesn't understand the need to edit and makes eyes over towards Rock.
just mentions that she is being real and telling her what everyone else is thinking.
ON THE MAIN STAGE RuPaul
takes to the runway and welcomes everyone to the main stage and introduces the guest judges Logan Browning
and Tisha Campbell-Martin.
She explains that for this week's challenge the queens were tasked with turning out three looks for the Last Ball on Earth!
https://preview.redd.it/coigj9zeh35b1.jpg?width=2776&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=90bdb16175ee7b1b56fd222318f7adf7cfeb59f7 ALASKAN WINTER REALNESS RUNWAY
The queens all begin their runway presentation with their Alaskan Winter looks. We see a lot of body looks with the queens as they show off their swimsuits. We see particularly strong looks in this category from Kandy, Monica, Kerri, Jaymes,
MIAMI SUMMER REALNESS RUNWAY
The queens then turn the corners in their Miami Summer looks. The queens all bundle up with their furry winter-themed looks. We see particularly strong looks from Monica, Jan, Kerri, Jaymes,
MARTIAN ELEGANZA EXTRAVAGANZA RUNWAY
The queens all walk the runway in their galactic-inspired constructed looks. https://preview.redd.it/zkjey1648u4b1.png?width=1702&format=png&auto=webp&s=e80f39815f1578441ba359aaa3fa20cee835db9f JUDGING RuPaul
announces that Kandy Muse, Marcia Marcia Marcia, Jan, Kerri Colby
and Elliott with 2 Ts
are all safe and that they may return backstage to untuck.
The critiques then begin.
starts with Monica
and tells her that she really stepped up this week. She tells her that unlike the other queens she felt that she had some of the biggest makeup changes with her looks and that each of her looks were well fitted and proved her strong taste level. Logan Browning
agrees and tells her that she thinks she is so pretty to look at and that she loved watching what she did on the runway.
moves on to Rock
and tells her that he had higher hopes for what she was going to bring to the runway. He tells her that she is such an imaginative queen but that each of her looks were too predictable and none of them were actually well fitted. He goes on to add that her final look seemed to be all over the place and needed to be edited. Logan Browning
tells her that she was confused with her final look because she didn't see it as Martian and that there were just too many pieces to it.
then talks to Jaymes
and tells her she was her favorite of the night. She tells her that she can tell that Jaymes
gets deep into character when she hits the runway and she connected with the characters that she displayed on top of the fact that the looks were all homeruns. Tisha Campbell-Martin
agrees and adds that she thinks that she knows who she is as a queen and definitely knows how to portray it through a look and that she loved everything she did on the runway.
then talks with Robbie
and tells her that she wasn't at the top of her game with this challenge. He adds that her constructed look was a safe thought that wasn't even well made. Logan Browning
tells her that she had an issue with the wigs that she chose to wear. She gives her feedback to think about her look from the heel of her shoe all the way to the wig she puts on her head.
that he loves the way she styles her looks and that the other girls should take note of this. He tells her that each of her runway looks are a story and that all he wants to do is read it. Tisha Campbell-Martin
gushes over how beautiful she thinks Orion
is. She goes on to tell her that she couldn't take her eyes off of her and that she thinks that the look she made was so well tailored that it almost looks bought.
ends the critiques with Jade
and tells her she really wanted to enjoy her runways but that there was a something missing from each of them. She goes on to say that she doesn't want her to fade into the background but that she just didn't stack up to her competitors this week for her. Tisha Campbell-Martin
tells her that she agrees with Michelle
in that she didn't find Jade
to be particularly memorable and that if she wants to be a superstar she is going to have to wear her talent on her sleeve and that she didn't see her doing that tonight.
then sends the queens to the back while the judges deliberate.
- The queens return from untucking backstage.
then goes on to announce her decisions.
She announces that....
Processing img qcoi56rh524b1... Jaymes Mansfield
is the winner of the challenge!
Processing img 9npyb9yg524b1... Jaymes
celebrates her win and goes on to say that she hopes the other queens start to realize that she is a threat and that they should take her seriously.
that they both did a great job as well and that all three queens can step to the back.
She then speaks to Rock, Jade
She announces that Jade
is safe. She thanks the judges and walks to the back to join the other queens.
and Rock M Sakura
are in the bottom two and up for elimination. Both queens look determinedly towards the judges.
Processing img 52dazy6b524b1...
Processing img 97sox1k7524b1... Rock
mentions that she is devastated she is up for elimination but that if there was anyone that she wanted to send home it would be Robbie.
Processing img hwjdq2k6524b1... Robbie
states that it is likely karma that brought her to be up against Rock
in this lip sync but that won't end well for Rock
because she isn't going anywhere.
announces that the time has come for them to lip sync for their lives. They had to prepare a lip-sync performance to the song Pound the Alarm
by Nicki Minaj.
Good luck and don't FUCK it up!
The lip-sync is entertaining. Both queens put their frustrations with one another into their performance and really turn up the heat. Rock
goes between being comedic in her performance to being sexy and fierce. Robbie
builds with the energy of the song and gets a lot of laughs from her interpretation of the song. Rock's
garment is shedding pieces all over the stage and Robbie
uses it as a gag in her performance.
The lip sync ends and RuPaul
shantay you stay
Rock M Sakura...
The queens clap for Rock
as she departs the main stage and delivers her exit line.
10 Queens Remain...
ALL STARS 4 VOTING TO BEGIN LATER THIS SEASON
submitted by docdoc5
to RPDRfantasyseason [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:10 TV5Fun This Book is Full of Spiders and Zoey Ashe Punches the Future in the Dick both annoyed me in very similar ways.
I have been a big fan of David Wong/Jason Pargin since getting addicted to Cracked a decade or so ago, and have absolutely loved the absurdist black comedy cosmic horror of his JDATE book series. After reading through If This Book Exists, You're in the Wrong Universe for a third time, I finally decided to seek out more of his writing and give that other universe of his a try, returning to Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits, which I started to read years ago and gave up on. This time I listened to the audiobook, which I highly recommend and is very engaging. While Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits takes its time getting moving, once it does, it is a major page-turner that got me staying up late a couple of nights in a row to finish it. That very much got me wanting to read the next book, Zoey Ashe Punches the Future in the Dick, and besides the first 10 chapters or so being heavily loaded with exposition for readers who hadn't read the previous book, it was also very entertaining. However I noticed a few similarities to things which I had not liked about This Book is Full of Spiders, which I consider to be the weakest entry in the JDATE quadrilogy partly for these reasons, and I want to hear other people's thoughts on it. I will save the major spoilers for the marked section at the end at try to keep my initial discussion as general as possible, minor spoilers for both books follow.
Both This Book is Full of Spiders and Zoey Punches the Future in the Dick have a major chunk of their story hinge on a mistaken belief on the part of the protagonist. A mistake that it is entirely consistent with their character to make, but which to the reader should be obviously wrong (at least it was to me both times). The could be dramatic irony, buy the way it is framed makes it seem like we the reader are also supposed to buy into this belief, as it is treated as a constant source of tension, when really I was just rolling my eyes and wondering how long it was going to take them to figure this out so we could get on with the most important parts of the plot. Both times, when the truth is finally discovered, it is treated like a big reveal, when both times I was thinking "yeah, no shit, can we move on now?" Instead of driving the plot, these both feel like contrived detours that could have been excised entirely with very little lost. This to me is worse in Zoey Ashe Punches the Future in the Dick, because while David is alone in This Book is Full of Spiders and so doesn't have anyone to be the voice of reason for him, Zoey is surrounded by supposedly very smart and level-headed people and no one even suggests the very obvious alternative explanation in the face of her leaping to conclusions.
Beyond that, there's also the fact that both books are noticeably light on the fantastical elements, having most of their plot hinge on a single major fantastical event near the beginning of the story and the rest of the plot being mostly people's panicked reactions to it, they even both have pretty much exactly the same fantastical event as their inciting incident, which just irked me more. Jason Pargin seems to have learned from this experience, as I thought both What the Hell did I Just Read and If This Book Exists, You're in the Wrong Universe flowed much better and did not have any similar detours, so I am hoping he follows a similar pattern for Zoey Ashe. What the Hell did I Just Read is easily my favorite of the JDATE series, and so I am eagerly anticipating Zoey Is Too Drunk for This Dystopia and hoping the third time will be the charm for this series as well.
If any of you are wondering WTF I am talking about and do not mind major spoilers for both books, a detailed discussion follows:
Both This Book is Full of Spiders and Zoey Punches the Future in the Dick end their first act with a zombie attack. In both cases, this attack causes people to mobilize considerable force against a perceived zombie threat, when really what we just saw was the worst that threat was capable of and they are pretty much powerless after that, with all the action that follows being driven by people's response to what they think is a threat causing far more damage than the threat itself, to the point where the entire plot feels like a shaggy dog story and the whole world would have been much better off if our protagonists had just stayed at home and watched TV.
This Book is Full of Spiders contrives to involve David in the action going on in Undisclosed after he has left by having him think Amy is already there. It does this by having Amy send him a picture she just took of his burning house surrounded by fire trucks and ambulances. A scene which, 24 hours after this fire had occurred, would certainly not have still looked like that, and which we literally just saw replayed on the TV a minute before he got this picture. From this, David immediately jumps to the conclusion that Amy must have just taken this picture of his house and so must be right there in Undisclosed. This conclusion of course makes absolutely no sense, and it takes fully a quarter of the book for David to learn the much more obvious truth that Amy had in fact taken a picture of the very news broadcast about the previous day's events that David had just seen and had in fact been elsewhere in that very shop where he saw it, only a few aisles away. This is perfectly good characterization for David, who has a tendency to jump to conclusions and assume the worst, and has a particular blind spot when it comes to Amy, who he can be extremely protective of. It is very annoying to read though, with David's constant fretting over what might be happening to Amy succeeding in raising absolutely no tension and just feeling like it's wasting a lot of space when we would just like to get on with something that actually matters.
Zoey Punches the Future in the Dick does something very similar by having Zoey believe her cat has been kidnapped and is being held for ransom based on the ironclad evidence of his collar having fallen off and him not running up to greet her after they have spent much of the day filling up the courtyard with holograms, which Stench Machine has been established as being absolutely terrified of. Maybe this is just me, having had several cats for many years and spent more than a few days frantically searching for a lost cat and coming up empty only to have him casually wander up to me a few hours later asking for pets, but it saw it coming a mile away that the cat was just hiding somewhere attending to cat business in her giant mansion and would come back in his own time. Again, it is entirely consistent with Zoey's character and the stress she had been under that she would go into a panic and miss the obvious explanation here, but why do none of The Suits around her even suggest this as an explanation? They have a thermal scanner that they can apparently use to identify any cats in a giant crowd of people. Did no one even think to run it over the mansion before flying off on a rescue mission? They check all of the anti-Zoey online forums, which would normally be buzzing about something like this, and there is not a peep about it. The fact that no one even suggests this just makes it all the more blaringly obvious that this must be the explanation, and again we seem to be expected to go along with this rescue that takes up about a quarter of the book only to have Carlton call and say the cat just showed up asking for food some hours later. It just makes this whole section of the book feel pointless, and everyone else in Zoey's crew thinking that they have a ticking clock to watching some internet trolls eat her cat on a livestream and Zoey's constant imaginings of what they might be doing to Stench Machine at that very moment don't feel like anything more than time wasting.
It's not helped by Zoey's total lack of self-awareness while all this is going on and The Suits being either unable or unwilling to call her on her obvious hypocrisy. She literally kidnapped someones kid because she thought he had her cat, and even after she realizes she was mistaken, she shows absolutely no interest whatsoever in his wellbeing until after she finds out that Stench Machine is fine. Even then, she seems only grudgingly willing to consider anyone's feelings other than her own and still seems ready to use this kid as a bargaining chip even though it has been made clear that she had absolutely no evidence of him being involved in any wrongdoing and needs to force him to reveal the whole organ-harvesting operation before she's finally ready to release him as her hostage. Will doesn't want her to release him even then, but he's Will, and we kind of expect that of him. Zoey is the one who's supposed to be better than that. Or for that matter, no one seems to have even considered that Dirk Vikerness might have been acting alone when the only evidence they have linking Titus Chobb to any of this is Dirk's involvement. How many innocent security guards were killed or maimed when Echo and Wu come to break her out after she's captured by Dirk? Zoey doesn't seem to spare a thought to them or their families. It is not until the very end that Zoey even seems to think of Titus as a human being and not just a faceless villain, and even then, after everything is wrapped up, Zoey never really seems to reckon with the amount of suffering her relentless self-centeredness caused in the preceding days. It's nice that she realizes she has plenty of admirers and that the trolls were only a small, vocal minority, but she still doesn't come out looking as good as the story wants us to think she does
Okay, rant over. What do you guys think? Were you surprised by these twists or did you see this coming? As I said, I think Jason Pargin has learned from his mistakes, so I am sure the next Zoey Ashe book will be better. Overall, I still enjoyed Zoey Punches the Future in the Dick, just not all of it as much as usual.
submitted by TV5Fun
to johndiesattheend [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:01 Puzzleheaded_Pass351 Leanne’s power increases
I believe this is one of the things that are meant to be discovered here: Leanne’s power increases season by season. In the first season she is just this rather helpless girl who is under a strong influence by Aunt Josephine, Aunt May and Uncle George. After coming back to the Turners at the end of season two and also killing Aunt Josephine in season one, she is shown as more and more confident and able to read people’s minds and she obviously SOMEHOW arranges the killing of Dorothy’s rival and colleague, plus she finds her place as the second lady of the house. Dorothy sees this and tries to send her away, but Leanne plays that baby trick and thus secures her position in the house. In season four, she suddenly finds herself betrayed by both Sean and Dorothy but still manages to kill Uncle George and his helper-which is pretty impressive. While George explains how she does the “baby trick”, there are still things that haven’t been explained, such as the flood that “God sent to punish her” and the odd shooting accident of Dorothy’s colleague, as well as the seagulls attacking Julian and the basement rupture.
Hence, in the first two seasons, Leanne is still discovering her powers, while from season three, especially after she befriends those homeless youths, she discovers them and is treated like a Messiah. After Dorothy’s accident, it all starts to go downhill, and the Cult still going after her ruins her newfound home peace and idyll. Leanne is meant to be a dark angel, a person who is really good deep inside but is a victim of her own fate and her powers. As such, she really is a tragic character and even the good people the Turner’s and Julian (who comes closest to her) are eventually unable to save her, because they can’t see she is on their side and not out to hurt them. Leanne did everything just to stay there because she knew it was the only place for her and looked at Sean and Dorothy as surrogate parents and Julian as her lover (even though in the end it turns out Tobe was her true love), yet in the end, even her own “family” turned against her. I think maybe that is why they are named Turner-they turn from being for her to against her more than once. I think the reason why she had sex with Julian was to help him, because she could see he needed it. She in turn felt liberated by losing her virginity and it helped her to find herself as a woman.
submitted by Puzzleheaded_Pass351
to servant [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:40 Direct_Exit_3303 timmy turner porn
submitted by Direct_Exit_3303 to u/Direct_Exit_3303 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 02:38 OhHiJordan WKUK Archive Stuff: Sketchfest 2006 pamphlet
2023.06.09 00:35 Princess-She-ra On my Nth rewatch and wondering about Shelagh's marriage
I wonder why nobody tried to stop her to at least postpone the wedding and live on her own for a while.
I actually have nothing against Dr Turner and in fact, as much as I dislike the Shelagh character I think they had a good marriage.
I just throught that she went into the convent as a young woman who hadn't ever been on her own. This is the first guy who paid her any kind of attention as an adult. she never lived on her own, or at least not for a long long time. She wouldn't have had any 'secular' experiences. and she jumps straight into marriage. Even when she went to buy her wedding dress, she was on her own and didn't really know what to buy or how to buy. I don't know, I thought it was sad that she hadn't lived a bit first..
submitted by Princess-She-ra
to CallTheMidwife [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:05 TimmyTurnersDad6 Hi, my name is *truck drives by* but everyone just calls me dad.
please don't call me dad.
But yes! Hello it's my first time on reddit! A little-lot about me:
- I first used reddit as of posting this about 2-ish weeks ago but I've shadowed Reddit for much longer. I never wanted to make an account due to shyness, confusing rules, and the dreaded censorship that seems to plague every platform. (Plz don't ban me reddit, I beg.) However due to my introvertedness taking over more and more, now seemed like a good a time as any!
- Yep! The name comes from a Nickelodeon cartoon, and if I have to explain from: ¹ how dare you. ² we can't be friends!
- I browsed over hundreds of subreddits, always thinking if I ever did join - where would I start? I had ideas of where, but not-so-much when...And given said strict rules, I always thought I had a knit and knack for sentence structure, spelling and grammar as I've been complimented on my penmanship and organization skills...yet, reddit I'm sure will truly test me on that. I've been out of an English class for many, many years now. So forgive me in advance I'll try my best!
- Speaking of many, many years - I'm not so young and not so old either! It's a mystery. And as per reddit guidelines to not share sensitive information - I suppose I will keep it that way. You'll just have to think of me as an enigmatic mr. magoo-like shape; formless in the hands of it's users, but an organized cut figure in staunch of his allies. Think of Inspector gadget except more mysterious. (And who trips on his own shoelaces.) So...basically Timmy's dad!
- I'm a gamer, hobbiest writer and photographer, and a perspective teacher (in my former years) and I plan on adding a bit of each into their respective subreddit categories in some form of time. I write amateur poetry from time to time, stemming from natural & creative to erotic prose gasp! and when I feel like it - short stories. I tend to also gravitate towards shapeable wordless songs and giving them my own spin (like ost's), as well as coming up with songs lyrics of my own. I went to a magnet school in my younger years for all of the above forms of writing as well as screenwriting and playwriting. All of this is fun to me and that's the extent of it. Nothing more. If you stumble upon any of my former pieces searching for an answer as to why I wrote some of the things I said, or why I said them...it comes down to just whatever floats into my peripheral vision in that given moment; sometimes it's music that inspires me, and othertimes it's just what needs to be said. And hey, sometimes I'm blindsided by my blindspots. And other, other, some times I stop using the word "time" so often! Grrr!
- As for games, I'm a replayer of not-so-old games that are not so timeless, but not-so new anymore eiGarrett! This is mainly due to financial tightness and that older games charm I can't forget. Games such as:
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (and all it's entries, except Unchained X)
- Resident Evil 4
- Uncharted 3 (and all it's entries, except Golden Abyss)
- Breath of the Wild
- Sonic Advance 2 & 3
- Yugioh 5d's Wheelie Breakers
- Yugioh 5d's world championship 2011: Over the Nexus
- Yugioh Tagforce 4 & 5
- Destiny 1 & 2
- Apex Legends
(There are others, but these are some games I hold dear that come off the top of my head.)
I've found games sometimes help shape and induce flow-like states to help us ease into transitions of moment-to-moment actions defining our playable characters, some. Or in other cases, defining ourselves most when we need to caught between a rock and a hard place...like in a gunfight...(I'm looking you Apex Legends, Uncharted, and Destiny.) But yes, in those instances - I've found that what help shape me along with some of the game's life-lessons taught to our characters, did indeed help shape me into the person I am today. (Inb4 someone says I identify as Harumo-chan the master of hoe-jitsu), lol no I'm saying the best parts about our characters can help shape us sometimes without us even knowing it. (But Harumo-chan did help shape me Timmy, why can't you see that?) More power to you then. The best parts for some and the worser parts for others i suppose. :P
6½. What i mean to the last point is, part of my strength I've found is from when I draw strength from other strong characters I've seen and what they've been through; (or put you through and thus you're going through the sh*t-show together.) Characters that have really inspired me are probably namely Sora, Riku & Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, Nathan Drake from Uncharted, Sonic, and Yusei from Yugioh 5d's. I know, very adult of me right? Mm, I am interested however where others draw their strength from? Which form of medium do they choose, why did they choose it and who do they draw strength from if not in a show or game?
I could talk about why I choose these individual characters but I believe that's best suited for another thread/post. P.s. as for tv shows though? A huge inspiration i draw from is Rick, from the walking dead. I don't watch many new shows anymore. (As for why that is, maybe that's also best suited for another post.)
- Speaking of shows - I don't really have time to watch anime all that much but some influential ones I've grown to be very fond of are:
- Yugioh 5d's (subbed)
- Sword Art Online (subbed) and season 1 only
- Soul Eater
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (yes this counts lol)
- DragonBall Super (subbed)
- Soul Eater
- Golden Time (one of the first anime's I've cried to, though that was a long time ago, would be interesting if I have the same reaction rewatching it. All I remember is getting exceptionally emotional and invested which was out of the usual for me. Although I can't remember which part got me the most.)
There are others, and I've seen all series of Yugioh and DragonBall alike, but these in particular stood out to me. For DragonBall Super mostly due to the absolute insanity the tournament of power was and that last fight. I've seen other animes or stopped, started and stopped again as I couldn't get invested into them. That's why Golden Time really took me by surprise. Same with Yugioh 5d's and S1 of Sword Art Online. I am interested to see what other subreddits with differing views on what sorts of animes other people prefer or recommend I watch.
Same with games, music or movies.
To wrap up,
Tldr; you can call me Timmy (Timmm-aH!) For short, or even shorter than short - dad, just don't get weird with it, (unless?...no I'm joking, unless?...) and I'm here like anyone else to peruse reddit on useful or entertaining things!
Anything else I'll either edit this big jumbo post or add on later!
submitted by TimmyTurnersDad6
to firstblurpderpwelcome [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 15:55 LSquared0611 Day 7 Update: Completed ✔️ Emerald City
2023.06.08 15:54 LSquared0611 Day 7 Update: Completed ✔️ Emerald City by DAC. I’ll try to add video in comments.
2023.06.08 15:00 Grandidealistic Balance Ideas: Survivors version
Hello, I am a game analyst and mostly play some random games for fun. After playing this game since season 5, to my interest, compared to games like League for instance, IDV stands out as one of the worst balanced game ever. I am not trying to disregard it as a bad game, but compared to DBD/League that usually has a balance patch every 2 weeks or so, IDV has one like, every 2/3 months?
Here's my take on why IDV is so heavily unbalanced:
- Too low balance patches. Balance patches usually take place at the end of the season, so survivors are usually either broken ass or underwhelming for the entire season.
- NE wants to make money. Some survivors have been in spotlight for over 3 years. Not because they can't be fixed, but because they simply sell skins better than others.
- Survivors suffered from design issues that cause them to always be better than some, and numbers simply can't fix the problem right away. Antiquarian has 3 stuns, 1 dash and 1 move boost; Priestess walks through walls and stun. What does Lawyer have? A map? Even if NE tweaks the number, it wouldn't be making any difference outside of a rework.
So here, I am just going to try to elaborate on the problem of every single survivor and write down some adjustments that they need. The ones I didn't list out, I think they are just decent enough to not need an adjustment.
The problem with Doctor is that she is specialized in countering a very specific type of mechanic: healing - making her super aggressive to those like Hermit or Clerk but incredibly fragile against hunters that have a great pressure pursuit skill like Gamekeepe26/Bonbon/Gala or Joker. Not only that, Doctor struggles to do anything meaningful unless she is the one being in chase, or when there are a lot of injured teammates. And even then her skill is really hit or miss.
Another thing to note is that while Doctor can play very aggressively, it doesn't reflect the normal image of a Doctor (who the fuck spam confused emotes when hitting others with pallets); just a small nitpick, but at least right now she doesn't have to be in chase to be effective at doing her job.
- [Nerf] Bonus self-healing speed is removed (from 20%)
- [New] When being [8-0m] close to the hunter, Doctor gains [0%-40%] bonus self-healing speed. The closer she is to the hunter, the faster she can heal herself.
- [Buff] Vaulting speed debuff is removed.
- [Buff] Doctor can now see the auras of all injured survivors and gain 5% bonus movement speed when moving towards them.
- [Buff] Upon healing a teammate, both of them gains vision of each other. The effect ends when either are incapacitated.
Lawyer is fine as a concept, but his item is just garbage in a 4v1 game, especially where he is on a 4 players side - where he is simply doing too little to justify using him over someone like Prisoner who can't compete with decoding but makes up a lot for that with his global transmission. Simply reworking his item into a different stuff and rehauling some of his decoding speed to balance him out.
- Foresight: When used, the auras of Dungeons, Cipher Machines, Lockers and Chests are revealed for 5 seconds. When moving towards them within 15m during the period, movement speed + 20%. Has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Heartless: No longer remove Terror Shock. Now grants self a 20% Rocket Chair delay.
- Take Notes: Upon decoding for 10 seconds or more, decoding speed + 15%. The bonus is removed when Lawyer stops decoding.
- Veterans (Unchanged)
Gardener keeps getting buffed occasionally, but the main reason why she feels so clunky to use stems from her item Toolbox, which is the nichest of item you can get. I want to transfer some of her power back into the Toolbox, and make her shield do less, as she is dominating COA and pro play mainly with her shield, not with the toolbox. Ingenuity:
- Carries around a toolkit that is used to destroy Rocket Chairs.
- Rocket Chairs can be destroyed in 2 uninterrupted seconds, afterwards unable to be used by hunters for 15 seconds upon breaking. The same Rocket Chair cannot get broken twice within 120 seconds.
- Successfully breaking a Rocket Chair when the hunter is within 18m will increase movement speed of self and all survivors nearby by 50% for 2 seconds. If a survivor gains this buff while being on the balloon, it will be put on hold and start again when they successfully wiggle out.
- The Toolbox has a duration of 12 seconds.
- The Gardener can block one incoming damage instance in the entire game. This effect expires when attacked by the Hunter. When the shield is broken, Gardener gains the same movement speed boost as if she was hit.
- When the shield holds, Gardener gains 10% bonus Vaulting speed and 10% bonus decoding speed.
- Due to her familiarity with the structure of Rocket Chairs, Gardener is less scared and can locate Rocket Chairs nearby.
- When a hunter puts a survivor on the balloon and Gardener is in their Terror Radius, their struggling speed is increased by 20% and Gardener gains 10% bonus movement speed.
Lucky Guy (Buff)
Lucky Guy is simply helpless now considering how the game has abandoned chests as a mechanic just like Lockers. I am just going to increase his numbers to make sure that IF he wants opening chests to be his mechanic, then he MUST be good at it.
- [Buffed] Chest's searching speed is increased by 200%. (From 60%).
- [Buffed] The game automatically adds 3 chests when Lucky Guy is present. (Does not stack)
- [Buffed] All chests are revealed to Lucky Guy for 25 seconds at the start of the match.
- [Buffed] Searching a chest grants 3% decoding speed for the rest of the match (Can stack)
With how important rescuing is, Mercenary saw a sharp rate in usage throughout the years which has still becoming too oppressive in all levels of play. Since I do not want to nerf his Elbow Pad, just kneecapping the Steel Will is enough to push him slightly away from the meta without causing a trouble in lower ranks. To skew the nerf for pro play over lower division, have some fun for the compensated buff.
- [Nerfed] The Steel Will effect will only take place if Mercenary is within 12m of a Rocket Chair with a survivor on it. If he gets hit, his fear gradually increases for 12 seconds during the period. This effect can only be triggered twice per match.
- [Buffed] Decoding speed reduced by 25% -> 15%
- [Buffed] Elbow Pad counts increased to 4 from 3
The problem with Mechanic is her capability to turn herself into a 5v1 game which has totally withered with her robots nerfed about 10 times. There is one thing that NE is steering right, and that is leaning her capabilities into the kiting area instead of forcing her to be a dead survivor that only decodes on chair (which is why she is so popular in higher divisions).
Because of that, a buff to her kiting skill would well be appreciated, as well as increasing the incentive of using her as a Minds' Eye who focus on completing a single cipher instead of doing 2 ciphers at once, which is mainly why she is so strong. Operator:
- The Robot's battery only gets reduced when decoding, and battery decoding consumption is increased to 1%/second when decoding (was 0,56%/s)
- If the Robot is being chased and it is not crouching, it will automatically move even if it is not being controlled by Mechanic.
- The Robot cannot heal other survivors except for Mechanic, and its healing speed towards Mechanic is increased by 50%.
- Remove the effect during which the robot can be used on chair.
- Vaulting speed debuff is reduced to 5% (was 15%).
- Mechanic’s default decoding speed has been removed.
- Robot's decoding speed is reduced to 40% of original decoding speed (was 100%), but does not get calibrations when decoding.
- When decoding with Mechanic, its decoding speed is increased to 75% of the original decoding speed. (Both of them still receive the normal coop decoding speed penalty, thus the total decoding speed is only about ~125%, lower than 130% of Mind’s Eye)
Kurt's lackluster win rate and pick rate are mainly from the fact that he takes more time using his skills (1. Go to a password page; 2. Dig a password page; 3. Go to a cipher to spend the page) than decoding normally on a cipher in early game. A single buff to his decoding speed to increase the incentive of decoding early rather than digging the password pages would be enough to increase back his popularity as a hyper decoder late game.
- [Nerf early game, buff late game] Digging up Password Pages takes [40 – 20 seconds, scales with game time, digging speed is increased by 5% each 10 seconds, up to 100%]
- [Buffed] No longer trigger notification when finish decoding a page.
- [Added effect] Curiosity: The Explorer is curious about his new environment. When the Explorer starts decoding, his decoding speed is increased by 30% for 15 seconds. The effect is removed after 30 seconds from the start of the match.
- Energy Reserved: The time required to trigger is reduced to 5 seconds from 10 seconds, and the bonus movement speed is increased to 15% from 10%.
Mind's Eye (Buff)
Even if Mind's Eye is not blind, she would still be bad. When Composer and Prisoner are identified as a Decoder, Mind's Eye "so-called kiting skill" is a complete joke. But to fulfill the wish of her mains that want her to be blind, I want to keep that fantasy while making her bulkier at all stages of the game.
- [Buffed] Using the cane now does not alert the hunter when it's used nor does it creates the sound wave effect nor indicate the hunter of the effects in their HUD, but the animation of Mind's Eye striking her cane is still visible.
- [Buffed] Hunters who are affected by the sound wave within 20m have their next Interaction Speed reduced by 45% for 6 seconds.
- [Buffed] The cooldown of the cane by default is 20s (reduced from 50s). If the Hunter performs an action that triggers the Interaction speed debuff from the cane, the cooldown is increased by 25 seconds.
- [Buffed] The “blind” visual effect is now turned into a greyscale-like effect instead.
- [Nerfed] Decoding speed is reduced to 120% from 130%. Calibrations will now appear normally.
Although Priestess has never been weak, she has never been truly broken as a kiter either but broken as a supporter that set up portals to transition survivors. A nerf to her Holy Key support capability and her random qualities of life that make her so frustrating to play against, a slight buff to her normal kiting pace. Now everyone's happy.
- [Adjusted] Portal cooldown is reduced to 60s (was 70s), but recovers 40% slower when not in chase, up to 100s (was 70s).
- [Buffed] Vaulting speed debuff is removed.
- [Nerfed] A survivor can only walk through a portal once. This includes Priestess.
- [Adjusted] Priestess's healing speed is increased by 20% and she gets healed 20% faster. She no longer passively reduces the healing speed of the entire team and herself.
- [Nerfed] If Priestess is not in pursuit, portal’s stun duration is reduced by 50%, and the speed at which it disappears is doubled.
- [Nerfed] Hunter can't be stunned or involuntarily walk through two consecutive portals within 2 seconds. This remove the logic in which if Priestess sets up two portals in narrow areas, the hunter can fall directly into another portal.
- [QoL] The portal will now have an indication of when it will disappear to both hunters and survivors, and the aura of it is visible with 8m to both sides.
Female Dancer (Adjustments)
Dancer currently relies too much on her music box, which is one of the most powerful items in the game. But that is honestly not a healthy way to design a character, as a nerf to the music boxes can make her entire kit falls apart. I am giving her a completely new trait while simultaneously reducing the highlights she could do with the boxes.
- [Nerfed] The boxes now only reduce/increase Movement speed and the same box effects no longer stack. The Dancer can no longer pick up boxes. The dash is removed.
- [New] Dancer recovers a music box each 60 seconds, up to 3. A music box lasts for a maximum of 8 seconds and cannot be broken by the hunter. Dancer starts the match with 2 music boxes. Dancer will immediately drop the music box instead of having to place it down.
- [Buffed] The movement speed modification is increased to 25%.
- [New Trait] Focus: All windows and pallets are highlighted within 16 meters. Dancer gains 125% bonus interaction speed when vaulting over them (Has a cooldown of 120 seconds, reduced by 10 seconds each time she vaults)
- [New Trait] Footwork: When Dancer takes damage, her movement speed buff is extended by 1 second, increased to 3 seconds if she is within the range of a music box.
Among the game, Coordinator is the only survivor who aged super poorly. Although her strength remains the same through patches and patches, Trump Card (allowing for Excitement -> Teleport), new stun resist personas, and the appearance of new stunners really force her to become reliant on her gun which is not reliable at all. Here’s giving her way more room to play while simultaneously making her more comfortable with the Flare Gun.
- [Buffed] The gun silences the hunter for 5 seconds, disabling their ability to use skills or traits. This includes persona branches.
- [Buffed] Remove the decoding debuff when a survivor is put on chair.
- [Buffed] Upon using the gun, Coordinator gains 50% bonus movement speed for 2 seconds, regardless of if the gun shot hit or not.
- [Nerfed] Flare Gun duration reduced to 2.5 seconds from 4.5 seconds. Coordinator’s Flare Gun duration reduced to 3.5 seconds from 5 seconds.
- [Buffed] If Coordinator stuns the hunter when they are carrying a survivor, the stun will be applied after the survivor drops to the ground.
As a survivor, Perfumer has faded away from the meta even before Journalist was released. Her item either feeds presence for the hunter early game or becomes useless once she gets injured, which becomes more polarizing in later ranks. A strong buff to her can automatically get her to the territory of pick/ban, so giving her some QOLs to at least mitigate her early game while removing her most frustrating feature.
- [Buff] Perfumer gains 50% movement speed for 1 second when the effect of Euphoria ends without her being injured during the process.
- [Buff] If Perfumer is knocked down during the effect of Euphoria, she receives Last Effort for the rest of its duration.
- [Nerf] Getting too far away from the perfume will immediately end it. (descending to first floor; using Holy Key; etc.)
Seer is balanced around the ban button, plus he only really has one skill to play around. While it's safe to assume he does not need a nerf, a QOL nerf can lift people from that ban button to give him some spotlight in all divisions.
- [Nerfed] Maximum number of Owl reduced to 1 (from 5)
- [Nerfed] Time required to get an Owl increased to 25/28/31s for each successful blocked attempt, up to three times (from 25s across the board)
In circumstances where Embalmer cannot be good when facing certain hunters, he is bad, so I'm lowering the chance for those circumstances to happen.
- [Buff] During Resurrection, the first 2 seconds no longer reveal the coffin’s aura.
- [Buff] The resurrected survivor's invulnerability duration is extended to 15 seconds, during which interacting with Pallets, Windows or Cipher Machines or Rocket Chair will linger the duration by an extra 2 seconds then instantly ends the duration and convert the remaining time into Tide Turner effect instead.
- [Nerf] The Embalmer still gets affected by control effects during the Invulnerability window.
Barmaid has been having the time of her life across all skill brackets, from lower divisions to pro play. While she is fair to play against, she shouldn't be too oppressive.
- [Nerf] D.U.P.H.R.I.N now grants 10% bonus movement speed and 10% bonus vaulting speed (was 50% movement speed for 2 seconds).
- [New] Barmaid can drink both drinks at once. She will still lost 25% of her health during the period. If she did, the bonus from Duphrin is increased to 25% bonus movement speed and 10% bonus vaulting speed.
- [Buff] Each stack of Tipsy no longer reduces decoding speed.
Postman has seen a drastic drop in usage in lower ranks as the latest nerf hits him a little bit too hard. Since the problem was always cipher rushing with the decoding letter, I would buff him with a small QoL adjustment that directly buff his two most underused letters, while removing his most problematic letter in game. Yes, getting to ciphers faster still let you finish them faster, but at least you will have to actually decide if you really want to use it or not.
- [Overhaul] Bravery Letter: The next controlling effect within 20s (Patroller, Ann's cat,...) has its duration reduced by 80%. Successfully resisting one will grants 50% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds.
- [Buff] Farewell Letter: In addition to the bonus movement speed upon vaulting, the recipient's next vault also has a 25% bonus vaulting speed.
- [Overhaul] Tranquility Letter: For the next 8 seconds, self can see the hunter’s location and gains 20% bonus movement speed when not in chase.
Toy Merchant (Adjusted)
Anne has been having a bit of a blast in pro play, though her normal performance in lower divisions does not speak much. Sharply nerfing the coordination though leaving her own performance untouched.
- [Nerf] The distance that Toy Merchant can throw her toys is reduced to 3 meters. The action has a 45 second cooldown.
- [Buff] Gain 20% bonus movement speed upon landing from a height for 3 seconds.
Weeping Clown (Buff)
Weeping Clown's item is not bad, but it is simply described through the word average. Giving him more impact instead of simply increasing his numbers.
- The cooldown of Rocket is reduced to 6s (from 20s). If Weeping Clown cancels the Rocket, he retains it but loses 60% of its charges.
- No longer has a cast time when using the Rocket.
- [Nerf] Each used Rocket reduces decoding speed by 8%.
Antiquarian is overperforming and causing problems in both pro play and normal play. Giving her a nerf to her comeback potential which makes her a tad too spamable while still maintaining her identity.
- [Nerfed] Antiquarian now has a 30% healing speed debuff and gets healed 30% slower.
By design, Little Girl is one of the few that I utterly despise because of her unhealthy Leeching mechanic. While she isn’t THAT strong, the mechanic removes a lot of interactions and force the hunter to be careful at dealing with her or otherwise she can leech onto a stronger kiter and be unstoppable for the rest of the game, especially if you are tunneling her.
Memory Fragment, is an extremely fun concept and one of the best ability in the game, giving her more power in that; while reworking her most frustrating ability. Now she can become more sufficient on her own, and not having to bind to a Forward or Batter to survive. Memory Fragment
Memory Sync (Reworked)
- [Buff] Self knockback effect is increased to 6m to 4,1m. The radius of the memory fragment is increased. No longer have a delay upon using.
- [Nerf] The hunter's knockback is reduced from 4,1m to 2m.
- [Buff] Initial Charge increased to 2 from 1,25.
- No longer increasing their decoding speed by 70%, vaulting speed by 15%, and pallet dropping/Rocket Chair-rescuing speed by 30%
- Memory Fragments cannot be recharged during Memory Sync.
- [Sudden Impact] Memory Sync will stop and linger for another 5 seconds when the survivor uses an ability or does anything that would progress the game (decoding, dropping pallets, vaulting, etc), then Memory and the survivor gain 45% bonus movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Little Girl's vaulting speed by default is increased by 15%
- All survivors with less than 100% vaulting speed gains Ambience with Little Girl. (does not count persona branches)
- When Little Girl is not injured and in the effect of Memory Sync, the Ambience Survivor gains 30% bonus vaulting speed and 45% bonus pallet dropping speed. Furthermore, Memory Fragment is enhanced: Self knockback increased to 7.5m, Hunter knockback increased to 3m.
- The Ambience Survivor will not be affected from the [Sudden Impact] effect, but can cancel Memory Sync at any times to gain the movement speed buff. The movement speed duration is increased by 2 seconds.
Ah yes, good idea but horrendous execution. Novelist is the strongest survivor in the entire game speaking from a mechanically standpoint. But his kit is just super unhealthy, so here's an entire rework. Metaphor (cooldown: 20 seconds)
Outline (cooldown: 30 seconds)
- Novelist can gather information from hunters by looking directly at their face. The time it takes to gather information is 16 seconds. (Increased to 16/32/48/64s when more than 1 novelist) Novelist starts the match with 8 seconds of the information progress available.
- Upon using the Metaphor, the hunter will become a helpless survivor for 2.5 seconds and will automatically act as if Novelist is the hunter, moving away from him. During this time, they have greatly obscured vision. Novelist gains 10% bonus movement speed for 2.5 seconds upon using Metaphor. Novelist can only hold one hunter’s information at the same time.
- Novelist can learn the behaviors of other survivors by looking directly at their face. The time it takes to gather information is 12 seconds (increased to 12/24/36/48s when more than 1 novelist)
- Upon using the Outline, both Novelist and them gain 40% movement speed for 3 seconds, reduced to 20% if Novelist is 32m away from the survivor. This ability can only be used once for each survivor. Novelist can hold multiple individual’s Outline at the same time.
- Upon using either Metaphor or Outline, Novelist gains resonance with them.
- Using Metaphor causes both of you to see each other’s aura for 5 seconds. Using Outline increases healing speed towards each other by 10% for the rest of the match.
[Now allowed in Duo hunters]
- Becomes obsessed with the beginning of a new novel and gradually slow down the pace.
- When decoding a cipher with less than 50% of its progress, calibrations rate is increased by 30%. When decoding a cipher with more than 50% of its progress, decoding speed is reduced by 5%, calibrations rate is reduced by 20%, and a great calibration will increase the progress by an additional 0,4%.
Though the Stress reduction time window is kind of interesting to play with, it mostly leads to some inconsistencies to both sides, whether chip damage chipping her down too quick; or her being able to back up a second kite after chair which is super frustrating to play against. Though reducing the duration would be beneficial to both sides, Psychologist herself also gets a bonus buff to her support capabilities as a compensation for the seemingly nerf.
- [Adjustment] Stress window is now considered as an additional health bar that will immediately consumed when damaged (from 32 seconds)
- [Buff] Empathize duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.
- [Buff] Healing penalty changed to 5/20/35% from 10/20/30/40/50%
- [Buff] The healing penalty will not take effect if Psychologist still has her additional health bar active.
Professor is one of the few survivors who has a good concept, but in practice he is just a less attractive version of Seer. While it is not healthy to discuss which survivor is better, it is not wrong to say that the playstyle of him really feels like a discounted version of Seer who is much more flexible with all hunters. The hunters he counters, should not be countered that hard and the hunters that he struggles to play against should not be too oppressive for him. Scale Hardening
- The Professor can harden the scales on his body for 2 seconds, granting him the ability to negate all normal attacks and abilities during the duration. A scale takes 30 seconds to charge up. Professor can hold up to 2 scales at a time.
- Upon a successful block, Professor explodes all scales in his possession, stunning the hunter for 1,8 seconds (increased to 2,4 seconds if he has another scale exploded). During the duration, Professor gains 100% bonus movement speed for 1,8 seconds (increased to 2,4 seconds if he has another scale exploded)
- Scales now stuns the hunter for 0,8 seconds and raises the survivor movement speed by 100% for the same period. Survivors cannot pick another one for 120 seconds.
- Whenever Professor receives damage not from a basic attack, he gains 30% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. The ¼ shield is removed.
- Professor’s decoding speed is reduced by 10%. If Professor did a successful block on his scale, the decoding speed is further reduced by 5%, up to 20% decreased decoding speed.
There are three problems when it comes to Painter. First, while his Paintings are among some of the most powerful in the games, it is negated by its lackluster number, creating a dilemma where hunters can completely avoid the painting by looking away or simply using Excitement. Secondly, Painter struggles at late game where he has little self-peel to help himself, just like Perfumer. And finally, his painting is just not good in a chase compared to others who have a much easier time controlling their stuns (i.e., Prospector). Here’s to removing one of his most frustrating features of him, while simultaneously getting his own kiting pace more acceptable. Artistic Sensitivity
- The number of drawing boards is increased to 3 (from 2)
- Painter automatically draws when he is directly looking at the hunter. The time it takes to draw is increased to 12 seconds from 9 seconds.
- When walking to the painting, hunter’s POV no longer gets fixed towards it.
- If Painter is not in pursuit, the stun duration is reduced by 50%. (Nerf)
- No longer increases movement speed.
- Now increased vaulting speed by 5%/10%/15%
Journalist is utterly broken, and people are just starting to realize it by now. Even though her identity is a rescuer, her kiting skills are insane and is basically a better version of Perfumer who doesn’t even need to be healthy to kite. Imagine Seer, with three owls right at the start of the match. Her main persona isn’t even 36, but 39, as kiting with her is insanely strong and the rescue image isn’t anything special. Giving her a tad more power in the rescue department while gutting her kiting skills down.
- The image can now only block basic attacks. Also, it cannot receive damage from anything other than a basic attack.
- The rescue image will automatically block the attack even if Journalist is attacked, as long as she is within 3m of a Rocket chair.
submitted by Grandidealistic
to IdentityV [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:27 LTR3AN Objectively correct timeline of Fairly Oddparents
2023.06.07 23:52 ballurrdaredditor Top comment mutated this maw part 2 : Timmy turner my name is Doug dimmadome owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome
2023.06.07 19:07 dougiebgood Main character ages? (Ep 11 Spoilers)
Curious if I've missed anything as to the character's ages.
Duela tells her mom in Ep 11 that Turner's "Not even 18", I'm guessing he's 17? Duela also says her mom was pregnant when getting locked up in Arkham and she was in there for 18 years, so her age is pretty obvious.
Stephanie I'd guess is Turner's age, given that they're best friends and the only other high school character is Carrie, who I think they alluded to being a sophomore if I'm remembering correctly? That'd put her in the 15-16 age bracket.
Cullen and Harper seem older than everyone else, but I can't remember any details that have been given. Harper dated that one older dude in the crime family and Cullen's been through major surgery, but neither of those are real indicators. Given that they're siblings they'd be at least a year apart, but I can't remember who they said was the older one.
I don't know why I care about any of this.
submitted by dougiebgood
to GothamKnightsTVSeries [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:53 Frequent_West_4360 timmy turner porn
submitted by Frequent_West_4360 to u/Frequent_West_4360 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:04 CoolandAverageGuy Featuring Denzel Crocker! (The Fairly OddParents)
Featuring Denzel Crocker
As a child, Crocker's life sucked so much that he was granted two Fairy Godparents to make it suck less. However, a time-traveling Timmy Turner accidentally exposed said Godparents, resulting in them being taken away and Crocker being left behind with a fairy tracker that has "FAIRY GODPARENTS EXIST!" written on the back.
Crocker then became obsessed with fairies and proving to the world their existence, even when the rest of the world makes fun of him for this belief. Building many inventions to do this task, Crocker suspects that one of the students of his class named Timmy Turner has fairies and investigates, quickly becoming one of the child's two main arch-nemesis alongside Vicky.
He has a deep love for giving his students Fs and having them do ungodly boring tasks. STRENGTH
Full Respect Thread
- The Magic Blaster, which allows Crocker to get wishes despite being an adult, via sucking the magic out of Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof. He is able to use it to get a wish for better hair, and then a wish to be in a limo at a person's house
- The F blaster, which shoots out an F that pushes Timmy through a wall
- The Crocker Pot, which captures magical creatures and makes a mean batch of chili
- A freeze ray he freezes his mother with
- The Fairy Flyer, a device that allows him to fly
- Mind control devices that Vicky uses to control Viv and Roy's parents
- Rocket boots
- A anti-mind reading helmet , which when Timmy tries to read his mind using it just causes him to read his own mind
- MOTHER, a machine that gives the user the powers of animals
Compared to other tv show inventors, Crocker suffers from the fact that many of his inventions only work on fairies.
I would keep that in mind while making threads involving him.
submitted by CoolandAverageGuy
to whowouldwin [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 14:02 mysteryman112211 AITA for being ivolved with a freind group that did something terrible
I (18m) and 3 other friends (c, 18m, d. 18m, and t, 17f) went to a nice ice cream place to give a farewell to one of our friends, as he is leaving this summer. In this ice cream place, I had suggested we sit down under the shade to avoid getting out ice cream melted, we sat a bench behind a family with a child that was severely autistic (I think but im not sure) and bound to a wheelchair. 2 of my friends, T and D started giggling at the boy and saying timmy (the character from south park). I had quietly laughed but had kept silent. My other friend, C had joined in laughing at the boy. I had told them shut up as none of the 3 friends had been doing this quietly. We slowly left the bench area to watch the mini golfers play and i had went to the side and talked to my friend, D. We kinda just bullshitted back and forth and he was telling jokes in which i was laughing at. The family comes over behind me while i am turned around, still laughing and the wife asks "are you laughing at my kid", and I responded with "No ma'am, i was laughing at a joke my friend here told me, I could tell you the joke if you'd like, but i must warn you, it is a joke some would take offense to". She declined and said "well its inappropriate to be making jokes like that while my family passes through" and i had turned to my freind and told him to pay attention to his surroundings, and he laughed it off, not thinking it was serious. After the family left, two of my frieinds, D and T left, leaving me and C. We mini golfed in almost silence until we started talking about that event. But we had then left after we finished the game. I had told my mother when i got home about the story, when she gets a call from my dad, asking if im wearing a tye dyed shirt, in which i was. I had then put 2 and 2 together and looked on our towns public forum, where i found a post about the 4 of us. I read through the post and discovered that of all of us in the group, wearing different colored shirts, i was pointed out as the boy in the tye dye shirt, and singled out as the main perpetrator. The lady had listed us as roudy, unapologetic teens, even though I apologized profusely. I had sent a paragraph long apology to the mother on facebook messanger, but had no response for over 4 hours. I then decided to send the same paragraph to her husband, who found my apology hollow, and hoped that i would sleep well knowing i was part of a terrible and heinous act.
What i would like to know though, is the main question. Do you think im the asshole?
submitted by mysteryman112211
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:24 AcanthisittaBusy457 Needs No Sleep & Kxne - Back To The Future (Extended Mix)
2023.06.07 00:08 StormTheTrooper Some ramble on ideas for #10
Between this Cato news and a quite nice provocation (not in the bad way) I found in the NBA Draft sub (no reason to tag the guy here, since he's not a Mavs fan and I do not know him at all to start with), I started to think (or rather cope) with the loss of the draft pick and trading for a veteran. If this isn't a smokescreen, I believe we will be diving head first into the "build to win now" scenario. Considering this, I decided to play a little bit in Spotrac and see how far could we go in the roster build.
Disclosure, I'm following exclusively the Spotrac simulator, so any mistake cap-wise, send the e-mail to them, eh?
Disclosure #2: we will be hard capped if we use the BAE, so, yeah, no.
a) DAL sends 10, 2027 FRP, Bertans to the Magic for WCJ
Honestly, WCJ is a secret in the open. He fits well a defense that switches a lot, considering how his feet is light, while he can anchor a defense to an extent. He can shoot from the perimeter, he is a legit amazing screener and a lob threat. He is a do-it-all C, on an amazing deal, that is just 24. Some might wrinkle the nose for trading 2 FRPs for him, but I think it is even kinda cheap. I'm not sure the Magic would do it, but who knows, maybe they want to package 6, 10 and 11. Three lottery picks has a lot of power, enough to either trade up hard if they want Scoot or even trade for an actual star. The deal, honestly, makes sense for both parties if we are to part ways with the pick.
A fun stat. Here's the shooting attempts that Embiid had in the last 3 games he faced WCJ: 9-18, 12-23, 11-33. If you want to say "Well, maybe the Magic has a good defense against Embiid". First, it's Embiid in Orlando, it's pretty much Luka against the Celtics. Second, WCJ did not play one game in that stretch: 18-23 and a 50pt party in 27 minutes.
b) We re-sign Kyrie for the max deal
Really, is there anything to say? If we are going this route, we are going with Kyrie.
c) Renounce the bird rights of Christian Wood
Bye bye, Wood, hope you learn how to play defense and set a screen somewhere else.
d) Sign Jalen McDaniels for the MLE
Now this starts to get interesting. Apparently, if we make those moves, at least according to Spotrac (again, I'm not a cookie smart enough to know the CBA that well to calculate the exceptions), we will have access to the full MLE. This open up the portfolio of players that we can acquire and I believe many will wander towards Dillon Brooks. However, I believe we may have a shot at signing McDaniels for the full MLE. Morey is emotional in his deals and McDaniels was an afterthought in their playoff run. Sure, Nurse is in the house, there may be a renewed interest into him, but there is a shot for him to come to Dallas for the full MLE, specially if we offer him a guaranteed starting role, which he would have. Also, if Philly re-signs Harden, they will probably be touching the 2nd apron, with Maxey's deal looming. Things could get rough.
e) Sign Pinson, Ntilikina and Powell to veteran minimum deals
Yes. They're more than decent depth, bring some locker room chemistry and have spot minutes usage in the court, specially Ntilikina. The whole "People forget about Frank" meme is a think, but Ntilikina playing spot minutes as a defensive specialist is a decent role and he could get more than the veteran minimum deal here.
Tax situation: we would be in the tax here (duh), but 6.3M over the tax. This would trigger the 1st apron, but we would be 10M +- clear of the 2nd apron, where things start to get really ugly.
Possible rotation: Luka/Kyrie/Green/McDaniels/WCJ, with Hardy, Bullock, Maxi and McGee playing an eventual playoff rotation. We can get bigger by rolling with a McDaniels/Maxi/WCJ rotation and bringing Green off the bench. There's some nice flexibility to get bigger or smaller here and WCJ is extremely versatile, enough to fit multiple defensive looks in a similar game.
a) DAL sends 10, 2027 FRP, Green, Hardy and Bertans to the Raptors for OG Anunoby and Achiuwa
This is Masai we're talking about. If he is to trade Anunoby and take in Bertans' deal, he will demand Hardy. I'm not making judgements here on the trade itself (everyone here knows I want to draft, even trade down in the draft itself), but if you folks wish OG Anunoby, this deal could entice Masai, specially for Green. Yes, I know what Cato said and I know Nico almost sank the Kyrie deal because the Nets wanted Green, but if we are to make a splash, this is the way. We're getting a DPOY-caliber wing and Achiuwa, that can play more than enough spot minutes here. Maybe we could keep Hardy if we took in Boucher instead? I don't know, but we would probably need to send Timmy as salary filler and Masai hates salary fillers that are not on an expiring deal so...a rough price, in general.
b) We re-sign Kyrie for the max deal
c) Renounce the bird rights of Christian Wood
d) Sign Brook Lopez for the MLE
We already went through this. The Mavs are very likely to roll with a switchable C instead of a classic one. However, if there is a C that is a perfect fit here, is Brook Lopez. Now, I believe he has a market for more than just the MLE. Since we are trying to take a, uh, positive approach here, let's presume he is lured by just the MLE and decides he had enough of Wisconsin and wants to roll in the Luka ride. I do not need to sell anyone on Lopez, I believe. For the MLE, it is a steal.
e) Sign Pinson, Ntilikina and Powell to veteran minimum deals
f) Sign Dragic for the veteran minimum
For once, we need another guard to come off the bench. Ljubljana Ultras, rejoice for the Dragon finally arrived in Dallas.
Tax situation: 11.8M deep in the tax, with a potential high OG deal in sight and the need to find a replacement for Timmy in 2 seasons...quite grim. If you guys want a win-or-bust scenario, here it is, because we are touching that 2nd apron soon.
Possible rotation: Luka/Kyrie/OG/Maxi/Brook, with Dragic, Timmy, Bullock and Achiuwa off the bench. A lot of firepower here, not gonna lie. We would need to see more Ntilikina than people are used to, considering the lack of backcourt defense with Green gone, but this would be peak firepower. Luka would actually feel the heat of the obligation to win instead of getting media support due to "lack of teammates". Do I think we have enough to win here? Honestly? No.
I tried to think about other scenarios, but it is way too difficult to evaluate 10 in a vacuum. Feels like too much to trade for Capela, too little to trade for Myles Turner. Guys like Claxton are way overrated and THJ and Bertans, although together combine for a max-level contract, does not warrant the player worthy of one (unless we are receiving Ben Simmons and 21 and 22 without giving up 10, but that's a different deal). Do not think Ayton will be for sale under Vogel, I believe Vogel will make Ayton a focal point of their offense. Too much for Bojan, too little for Keldon Johnson and a laughable joke for Jaylen Brown.
I'm curious to see folks rationale here, because as one (tired) person, I'm sure I missed more than a few scenarios here.
submitted by StormTheTrooper
to Mavericks [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 20:27 ReindeerBrief561 I’d appreciate your ideas
While the execution was irresponsible, I felt the Cursed Child story had serious potential, so I started outlining a novel version. However, when I started expanding the outline, I found three important elements, so it would work well as three books:
Albus Potter and the Flight of the Augurey Albus Potter and the Sands of Time Albus Potter and the Cursed Child
In my rendition, the prophecy reads: When the Hallows are hollow, When the Spare is spared, And the Sands of Time’s last borrowed When the Augurey flies The Cursed Child will fall And the Dark Lord shall rise.
Thus, once the Hallows are no longer needed, Cedric is saved, the time turner sand is all used up, and the Augurey flies, then the cursed child (Tom Riddle) will fall and Voldemort will rise (referencing Voldemort returning at the end of the triwizard tournament)
For those of you familiar with the Cursed Child story, you’ll know the three main characters time travel to Harry’s Triwizard Tournament 4 times (which the Sands of Time will cover) and then once to Godric’s Hollow (The Cursed Child)
And here’s a brief summary of how my version story goes up until the Sands of Time. And everything mentioned comes back somehow: We meet Albus Potter and continue from epilogue of Deathly Hallows. Harry gives Albus his card of Dumbledore. Albus befriends Scorpius Malfoy. Later both are sorted into Slytherin. They are unable to fit in. Albus is revealed to be a squib, while Scorpius is rumored to be a werewolf. Year two isn’t any better. He is able to attend Hogwarts because of the Nonwizard Magical Persons Act. Albus finds an injured Augurey and takes it as a pet. Scorpius receives an Augurey Mark 4 broomstick from his father. Delphi has Augurey wings tattooed on her neck.
After that I’ve got nothing. What I want to incorporate is that any of the three could be the Cursed Child, so when they see the prophecy, any of them could be the Augurey. I’m wanting The Flight of the Augurey to be a whole adventure.
Additional info: 1. Delphi will be Cedric’s cousin, NOT Voldy’s daughter. 2. When they travel back to the first task in the Forbidden Forest, Delphi falls down because part of Voldy’s soul enters her (which isn’t revealed until later) like Quirrel because he hasn’t used Harry’s blood to take form yet. 3. An Augurey in Harry Potter is also called a ‘green phoenix’
I can’t think of a story so I’d appreciate your thoughts and suggestions
submitted by ReindeerBrief561
to harrypotter [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 16:09 _Anonymous_one Your favourite Past Corrie Character or Pet (2000s and 2010s)- Top 10 Semi finalists!
Welcome to the final leaderboard of the game!
1st- Blanche Hunt- at least 68 points in Semi final 2 (1st in heat)- UP 8
2nd- Hayley Cropper- 60 points in Semi final 1 (1st in heat)- UP 10
3rd- Becky GrangeMcDonald- 50 points in Semi final 2 (2nd in heat)- UP 3
4th- Lloyd Mullaney- 47 points in Semi final 2 (3rd in heat)- UP 12
5th- Eva Price- 45 points in Semi final 2 (4th in heat)- DOWN 2
6th- Deirdre Barlow- 43 points in Semi final 1 (2nd in heat)- DOWN 6
7th- Jack Duckworth- 42 points in Semi final 1 (3rd in heat)- NEW ENTRY
8th- Mike Baldwin- 39 points in Semi final 1 (4th in heat)- DOWN 7
9th- Jason Grimshaw- 34 points in Semi final 2 (5th in heat)- UP 2
10th- Cerberus the Greyhound- 31 points in Semi final 1 (5th in heat)- RE ENTRY
Sadly Tina and Kelly both failed to make the top 10, each finishing 6th in their Semis, but can either crack the final top 10 when it comes to the crunch?
Congratulations to Blanche, who after her massive fall in Round 3, has regained the biggest score in the Semi finals so sits on top of the new leaderboard for the second time, replacing daughter Deirdre just one round later! Can she go all the way again in the Final?
How are the current top 10 looking after the Semi finals?
First of all, 8 of these names have all stayed on the leaderboard since Round 3, as they all go into the Final. They are: Blanche, Hayley, Becky, Lloyd, Eva, Deirdre, Mike, and Jason!
All of these names above except Mike, have been on every leaderboard there’s been
We’ve got a re entry as well, with Cerberus returning in 10th after a break in Round 3!
And at this late stage in the game, we even have a new entry, as Jack Duckworth has entered the leaderboard for the first time at number 7. Jack has really upped his game since the Semis, and as we head to the Final, can he continue to climb by the end of the game?
Exits from leaderboard since Round 3
Gone from the leaderboard since Round 3 are Liz McDonald, Rosie Webster, Karen Phillips/McDonald, Fred Elliott, Schmeichel the Great Dane, Martin Platt, and Kylie TurnePlatt, who were all eliminated in the Semis! Liz’s perfect game cruelly ended in the Semis, as she never really got started at all, while Tina spends her second leaderboard out of it, despite making the final
Now let’s see for the final time whose performance or score has improved or worsened the most in the Semis!
Biggest climber- Lloyd Mullaney- up 12
Biggest faller- Mike Baldwin- down 7
The biggest rise of the Semi finals comes from Lloyd, who has scored his biggest jump of the game and with the Final up right now, it couldn’t have come at a better time for him! Even though he finished 3rd in his Semi, his worst ranking yet, Lloyd was stronger in the Semis than most of the other contenders who have made the Final
Blanche and Hayley are back in business, after both falling down the leaderboard in Round 3, they have redeemed themselves in the Semi finals, again just in time for the most important vote of the game! Blanche is back on top for the second time, while Hayley sits just below her, a mirror image of Round 2!
Also on the rise at the end of the Semi finals are Becky and Jason, who move up the leaderboard 3 and 2 places respectively. Becky returns to her peak position of 3, which she first got in Round 2, making the current top 3 exactly the same as Round 2! As for Jason, he is the only candidate in the whole game who has never dropped down the ranks since the game started, continuing to rise since Round 1, he’s spending his second Round in the top 10, and peaking now at number 9
On the fallers front, previous leaderboard runner up Mike gets the biggest drop, he’s down 7 since the Semi finals after re entering the leaderboard in Round 3. He has had worse rankings than this though!
Mike’s ex Deirdre might have won the last leaderboard with flying colours, but she’s in big trouble this time round, falling 6 places from her peak position of 1, just one round later, and for the first time ever she has also lost a heat, putting a abrupt end to her perfect game. Her performance in the Semis was her weakest one yet, despite making the Final. Deirdre was all over the place for most of her Semi, only just finishing runner up to Hayley in the end
The Semi finals were brutal on Eva too, they marked the end of Eva’s own perfect game, she finished 4th in her second Semi, but like Deirdre, she gave her worst performance to date, and that’s not the only bad thing for Leanne’s little sister, as for the first time ever, due to a much weaker performance than usual, Eva has dropped down the leaderboard. She’s down 2 after peaking at number 4 just last Round
This is not good for either Deirdre or Eva. Both ladies have been among the strongest in the game, can either of them recover in the Final?
The pressure is on big style for Blanche, the only character in the game to win every heat she’s had so far. Will she get the icing on the cake by continuing this reign in the Final? Or will she crack under pressure of the other Finalists?
Find out the final results next week, when the full results of the game will start from round 1 right up to the Final, along with extras!
Hope you enjoyed reading the final leaderboard and seeing how much things have changed in the Semi finals. If there’s anything at all you want to say, feel free to comment! We love hearing from you!
That’s us out now til next week, but you can vote on the Final til Friday!
submitted by _Anonymous_one
to coronationstreet [link] [comments]