2007.08.06 07:16 spez Politics
/Politics is for news and discussion about U.S. politics.
2015.01.07 20:29 thegreatscup The hottest reporters, anchors, journalists, sportscasters and forecasters
Dedicated to the most attractive members of the news profession.
2010.03.30 05:23 capistor Live Free or Die
For Granite Staters and all things New Hampshire
2023.06.06 16:06 Weary_Initiative1987 Odd dead bodies being found recently- articles
(update there was an official release saying they don't suspect foul play buts still under investigation.)
- Body from nyc found in a porta potty off the highway in windham. June 2022
- Unknown body on i89. June 2023
Two from out of state. And I believe unsolved. The other they still don't know.
What are your thoughts? Any thoughts... I feel like this is worth talking about. Do you think it's by chance?
submitted by Weary_Initiative1987
to newhampshire [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:07 desertplum Patrick Merrill, Missing from Plymouth, NH since 1987
| || | submitted by desertplum to newhampshire [link] [comments]
Hey everyone! Sorry for the length and any formatting issues. I wanted to compile all the information I found into one document, especially since this took place in the 80's - 90's there wasn't a full summary of this case anywhere online. I know it's really long, but I felt all the details and nitty gritty was important to include. I watch way too much true crime, and was browsing New Hampshire cold cases online. One that stood out to me was Patrick Merrill. I am from Plymouth, and before seeing his case I wasn't aware of it happening. The man who did this to Patrick is apparently still alive, and I feel passionately that Patrick's family deserves justice and closure.
Patrick Merrill was a 21-year-old freshman Plymouth State College student from New York who went missing on April 6, 1978, last seen on Route 3, near downtown Plymouth. He is still listed as a missing person. At the time of his disappearance, he was living in the Bradford Manor student rooming house. Patrick’s family described him as having a heavy beard, light mustache, bright blue eyes, a scar on his nose, a false front tooth, reddish-auburn hair, 5’9” (an additional article I found stated 5’11” and 130-140 pounds (Valley News, Apr 23, 1987). In 2023, he would be 57. Photo from WMUR News 9
I have searched the web and old newspaper articles related to his case, and it is infuriating to say the least. Merrill was last seen at 7:30pm on April 6th, 1987, getting into George Pregent’s (40 at the time) green Mercury Comet with VT plates. Pregent was a resident of Keene, NH. Merrill met Pregent in February 1987 while hitchhiking from the University of MA to Plymouth, NH. He collected (newspapers say anywhere from $6,000 - $13,000) from his friends to buy 10lbs of marijuana from Pregent and was never seen again after entering Pregent’s car. According to Merrill’s sister, he was a casual marijuana user and was not involved with dealing before this incident. Also, according to his sister, Merrill was conducting the deal for friends at UMass, and possibly PSC students, and expected to profit $2,000. Merrill’s Mother felt that he would not voluntarily go missing, as his father was terminally ill with cancer (The Burlington Free Press, Jul 7, 1987).
On April 13, 1987, Pregent, along with David Langlois (20, VT) were arrested in Rumney, NH, (driving the same Mercury Comet that Merrill was last seen in, which was impounded upon Pregent’s arrest), and arrested on possession of controlled substance with intent to sell. Pregent was taken into custody at Grafton County jail and refused to speak about Merrill (Valley News, Apr 23, 1987). According to the Concord Monitor (May 27, 1987) Pregent was living in “the 1875 House” (618 Fairground Rd, Plymouth, NH) at the time (contradicts the other article stating he is a Keene, NH or Proctor, VT resident), and was arrested on theft of services, between April 4 – 6th he used a false name and address to avoid paying for car repairs. Pregent’s record dates back to the 1960’s and is described by police as a career criminal (The Boston Globe, May 1990).
On July 10, 1987, while awaiting trial for theft of service charges in Merrimack County Jail, Pregent escaped through a skylight after cutting the bars with a smuggled hacksaw blade (Concord Monitor, Jul 11, 1987). I was not able to locate information about Pregent’s capture or return to prison. Previously, In 1976, Pregent escaped from a Burlington, VT prison while serving time for the theft of 32 Volkswagens. He was caught in Boston, MA in September 1978. Pregent was paroled in 1981, and then became a teacher at Lamoille Union High School until he was arrested in December 1984 for planning a break-in and theft at Copley Hospital pharmacy. He was imprisoned for this, and again paroled in December 1986 (The Burlington Free Press, Jul 7, 1987). In 1990 Pregent was jailed in North Carolina on forgery convictions (The Boston Globe, May 1990).
A week after Merrill’s disappearance a Jeep owned by Pregent was believed to be seen in Proctor, VT, close to a bog. This bog, “Proctor Bog” is near West Mountain, about 1.5 miles up a trail on Cain Street off an old logging road. This trail is also referred to as “High Ledge” by area locals (Rutland Daily Herald, May 1990.). Pregent (no date provided) formerly lived in Proctor. In 1987 a gallon plastic jar containing decomposed hand palms and foot soles was found in another wooded area in Proctor that Pregent was known to frequent. Merrill has a relatively rare blood type (AB), the skin from the jug was tested and matches Merrill’s blood type (Rutland Daily Herald, May 1990.) An article by the Boston Globe states that a DNA analysis was conducted on the skin to determine if they were Merrill’s, but they would not discuss the test results (The Boston Globe, May 1990).
NH and VT state police searched the bog in Proctor on May 9, 1990, using police dogs trained to sniff out bodies. The police dogs indicated that on the west side of the bog they may have smelled body parts (Rutland Daily Herald, May 1990.). Another article states the police dogs alerted to a specific spot of the bog three individual times, but nothing was found in the area (Valley New, May 24, 1990). A direct quote from the Rutland Daily Herald article, “police have believed for several years that Merrill’s dismembered body could be in the pond, their plans to execute a search have repeatedly fallen through. After waiting for two years for the bog to drain naturally in the fall, police finally opted to obtain permission to drain the pond.” (Rutland Daily Herald, May 1990). During the search, east of the bog near a stone wall five bones ranging from 4-7” were found. The bones were tested by pathologists and an anthropologist at the University of VT and were later found to be animal bones.
Police stated that George Pregent was the only suspect in the case, but without a body they felt that prosecutors would have difficulty convicting Pregent of Merrill’s murder (The Boston Globe, May 1990). A confidential informant gave information to VT and NH police that suggests that Pregent never intended to sell Merrill the marijuana. The informant conveyed that Pregent stole the money, murdered, and dismembered Merrill, burying the bones in “Proctor Bog” (this article states that Pregent was living in Proctor at the time of Merrill’s disappearance, contradicting the other articles that list Plymouth and Keene). Police say they recovered some of the money from the drug deal, and that the money is connected to Pregent. The informant, an associate of Pregent told police that Pregent showed him the plastic bottles with palms and foot soles two days after Merrill’s disappearance. This informant also told VT state police that he saw Pregent with a plastic bag containing limbs, and that Pregent went to “Proctor Bog” the day after the informant saw the bag. Tire tracks and “other evidence” (doesn’t specify) suggest Pregent drove to the bog, and walked along the marsh (Valley New, May 24, 1990).
VT State Police Detective Sgt. Brian Abbey said that police will not search the bog again for the body, but he predicts Pregent will be charged with murder. He is quoted as saying “We have a very, very strong case.”. The only record I could locate relating to anyone in this case after May 1990 is an article about Pregent’s arrest in Concord, NH in January 2002 on felony-level counts of possession with intent to distribute and being a felon in possession of a firearm (Concord Monitor, 2002).
As described by his sister: Merrill was the youngest of three, enjoyed basketball, scuba diving, and the outdoors. He read everything and loved to play chess. He was a wonderful kid with a sense of adventure, and a wonderful sense of humor (The Boston Globe, May 1990.)
From what I could find George Pregent is STILL alive today and was never charged. (Presuming that he is guilty), he needs to be charged so Patrick Merrill can finally have justice. Patrick’s family deserves to have peace, closure, and to know what happened to him all those years ago. I think it goes without saying but nobody deserves to be murdered over pot. I’m not sure what, but I’m sure something can be done with all the advancements in DNA, and science that the criminal justice system has today in comparison to the late 1980’s and early 1990’s. All I know is Patrick Merrill deserves to be found and put to rest. I found an obituary of his Mom, who passed away last year. I cannot imagine the heartache and turmoil she went through all those years not knowing what happened to her son, or where he was.
WMUR Article: https://www.wmur.com/article/new-hampshire-unsolved-case-file-disappearance-of-patrick-merrill/19673486
NH Department of Justice Cold Case File: https://www.doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/patrick-merrill.htm
NAMUS (National Unidentified and Missing Persons System): https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/23398?nav https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/224596307/patrick-douglas-merrill
Concord Monitor. (January 25, 2002). George Pregent, Marijuana Arrest 2002. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 5, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/concord-monitor-george-pregent-marijuan/125825136/
Concord Monitor. (July 11, 1987). George Pregent Escapee Caught Jul 1987. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 4, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/concord-monitor-george-pregent-escapee-c/125825171/
Concord Monitor. (May 27, 1987). George Pregent, the 1875 House - theft of services May 1987. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 4, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/concord-monitor-george-pregent-the-1875/125825847/
Rutland Daily Herald. (May 10, 1990). Proctor bog, search for Patrick Merrill continued. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 4, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/rutland-daily-herald-proctor-bog-search/125872899/
The Boston Globe. (May 13, 1990). Boston Globe, Patrick Merrill mention. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 4, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/the-boston-globe-boston-globe-patrick-m/125873157/
The Burlington Free Press. (July 7, 1987). Patrick merrill mention continued. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 4, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/the-burlington-free-press-patrick-merril/125872328/
Valley News. (April 23, 1987). Patrick Merrill, Apr 23, 1987
. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 4, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/valley-news-patrick-merrill-apr-23-198/125824332/
Valley News. (May 24, 1990). Bog Search for Patrick Merrill, May 1990. Newspapers.com. Retrieved June 5, 2023, from https://www.newspapers.com/article/valley-news-bog-search-for-patrick-merri/125824491/
2023.05.29 15:45 goldenmom4gr Transcription of two Marrotte interviews
This is a transcription of this post MAROTTE INTERVIEW
(noted in handwriting as "1st")
I went to the Marotte residence and spoke to Marotte, who is a retired railroad man. He told me right away that he is tired of everyone bothering him, and although he wishes someone would find Murray, people keep upsetting the neighborhood. In fact this past weekend, two women from WMUR TV came and talked to him after driving up and down the road in front of his house several times. He said he yelled at them and refused to talk to them about the incident involving Maura M.
Marotte agreed to talk to me about what he knew as I stood outside his front door. He told me that after the crash happened, he looked out and saw someone walk around the car twice. He said then he saw Atwood in his school bus come by about 5 minutes at the most, later, and then saw him back his school bus into his driveway as usual soon after. Marotte said he never went down to the accident scene that night. He said that it was very cold, about 10 degrees, and it was starting to snow outside.
The next morning, Marotte said that he went outside and there was a coating of fresh snow on the ground ...not much more like a dusting. He said that he saw footprints going on a trail behind his house that leads to the dead end road that goes up beyond the barn on the corner. He said he thought they belonged to a Fish and Game cop but wasn't sure. Marotte went down to the scene in the morning and talked to someone who was down there. He saw a pool of red on the ground and thought it might be blood, but was told by that person that it was wine that had been dumped out.
I asked Marotte what he knew of B Atwood. He told me that he seemed nice but didn't know him very well at all. He said that he was friends more with Forcier who lives still on the corner of Bradley Hill Rd and Route 112. He said that they would yell back and forth at each other in a friendly-like way. Marotte said that he had been told by someone in the past that Forcier might be a suspect and that Forcier had moved a trailer that he had had there on his property but knew nothing about him at all.
End of Statement
In the Rathbun statement there were indications about Marotte's pick up truck a red Ford F150 with a black cap on it. I saw it there behind the residence, bearing NH registration xxx. The Rathbuns had said that they saw the license plate from the road near the crash site, and from my observations, that did not seem possible at all. SECOND MAROTTE INTERVIEW
Date of Report: January 29, 2006
Report Prepared by (blocked out)
J Marrotte was interviewed via telephone, relative to certain events concerning M Murray that occurred on February 9, 2004. His wife Virginia listened to some of the interview and stated she was in agreement with what her husband was telling me.
Marrotte stated that sometime between 1900hrs and 2000hrs on February 9, 2004, he went to the kitchen sink inside of his residence to get a glass of water. As soon as he got to the sink, he observed a car with its trouble lights (four way flashers) on. The vehicle was on Route 112, now known as Wild Ammonoosue Road, with the front end facing toward Lincoln, New Hampshire. Marrotte said the car was approximately 250 feet away and at "somewhat" of an angle from his residence. Marrotte also said he had to look through several trees to see the car as well. He described the lighting conditions around the car as "poor" with the only area ambient light coming from a barn at the Westman's property across the street from the car.
Marrotte related he could see a person walking around the vehicle, but he could only describe them as a "shadowy" figure at best. He could not provide any further details of this person. He further stated that the car was off the road with the driver's side of the vehicle "on the woods side" with the passenger side along the roadway. He believed the car had been involved in an accident by hitting a tree and then backing up to the same tree. The vehicle then was positioned adjacent and parallel to the roadway. Marrotte noted that he did not hear or see the accident, but obtained this information from either the police or the "rumor mill."
Marrotte said he later learned that "this person" was in fact Maura M. He said he learned this from local news reports as well as the local and state police.
Approximately 2-3 minutes went by watching Maura Murray, and the vehicle, Marrotte said his neighbor, B Atwood stopped at this accident scene. Atwood was operating a standard large yellow school bus heading toward Lincoln. This was not unusual as Marrotte knew Atwood was a school bus driver. When he stopped, it appeared to Marrotte that Atwood opened the door of his bus and spoke Maura for only 1-2 minutes. Marrotte said he was "quite sure" Maura did not get into the school bus, nor did Atwood get out of the bus. After speaking with Maura, Atwood left the scene and backed his school bus into his driveway. Marrotte said he did not hear the conversation between Atwood and Maura.
Marrotte said he wished he could have helped more, but had no further information to proffer at this time. Marrotte said a "couple of days later" he observed a state trooper with a "search dog" in the area and knew at that time "something must be terribly wrong." He said he learned on this day that Maura M was the subject of an investigation by the state and local police. Note by me G-mom: I don't know who, specifically, did the first interview. However, we can assume it was in the context of the NHLI. Also, APN did the interview of the Westmans two days earlier (Jan 8) so she is a possibility for the first, or someone else involved in the NHLI.
We know who did the second because of a post by Maggie F which contained an imgur of the first paragraphs (the following page of the imgur seems to skip to an interview of the Westmans and is marked as page 3 of a document)
submitted by goldenmom4gr
to MauraMurrayEvidence3 [link] [comments]
2023.05.14 00:44 redditor01020 Jason Osborne, a member of the Free State Project who moved to New Hampshire in 2010, has been the House Majority Leader in NH for the past two and a half years.
I just thought this was a pretty interesting piece of information that I came across the other day that probably most people here didn't know about. He was mentioned in the news this week because he's threatening
to hold up legislation in New Hampshire if the Senate doesn't finally start moving its ass on legalizing marijuana, which they've been stonewalling for many years now (the House has already voted to legalize multiple times). Apparently Jason has been the House Majority Leader in New Hampshire since November 2020
, and he appears to be
a pretty effective leader that is well-respected by members of his party. He's a member of the Republican Party of course, and I think he is more of a conservative-leaning libertarian like when it comes to issues of abortion, but still I think this is a notable achievement for libertarians and the Free State Project that not many here probably knew about. Is this is already commonly known in Libertarian and does anyone know much about him?
Edit: One of the articles I linked above mentions his involvement with the Free State Project.
But his involvement in New Hampshire politics dates back to the Free State Project, a movement that aimed to recruit 20,000 libertarians to move to New Hampshire to expand freedom and shrink government.
If you browse YouTube, you can find plenty of clips of footage of Osborne from before he joined the legislature, from conversations with libertarian videographer Dave Ridley about why he was providing free beer to attendees of Porcfest, the Free State Project’s annual summer camp out from 2008, or as a recurrent guest on an education-themed podcast called the SchoolSucksProject.
submitted by redditor01020
to Libertarian [link] [comments]
2023.04.19 01:58 toptoyouyoutube Clarified: Dominion vs. Fox News - WMUR
2023.04.05 14:08 iheartpgh New reality dating show is casting for singles in the Manchester area.
! I work for Very Local and I wanted to share this casting call
. Very Local is a new streaming channel featuring new free shows and news and weather from WMUR. We're currently filming this dating show in the area and would love to have some more folks apply from the Manchester area.
Any suggestions on where I should share this casting call to reach a wider audience?
submitted by iheartpgh
to ManchesterNH [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 23:50 cccalliope A news video about long covid that tells the truth
submitted by cccalliope
to covidlonghaulers [link] [comments]
2023.03.18 20:13 systematicTheology Antifa Attacks Pregnancy Center That Abortion Activists Firebombed Last Year
The New York pro-life organization CompassCare was attacked for the second time in nine months on Wednesday when an individual was caught on camera vandalizing its sign.
The Buffalo pregnancy center also was firebombed on June 7 in one of the first of many attacks on pro-life organizations in the past year. The fire caused approximately half a million dollars in damage and injured two firefighters, but the perpetrators still have not been caught.
CompassCare, a pro-life Christian ministry, runs several pregnancy centers across New York that offer medical and other pregnancy and parenting support services to help mothers choose life for their babies....
He criticized the FBI and Department of Justice for not doing more to crack down on the growing domestic terrorism. In January, frustrated by the lack of action, CompassCare hired its own private investigators to find out who was behind the June arson attack.
“This fits the definitions of domestic terror,” Harden said this week. “Those in the FBI and DOJ who refuse to treat it as such need to be fired and investigated. This is an act of intimidation and a violation of the FACE Act. America needs to return to a civilized order.”...
LifeNews has been keeping track of the attacks. Since 2022, they include:
- Florida – Pro-Abortion Students Arrested at the University of Florida for Allegedly Stealing Pro-Life Display
- Texas – Abortion Activists Threaten Federal Judge Who Could Block Abortion Pill
- USA – Actress Jane Fonda Suggest “Murdering” Pro-Life Lawmakers to Protest Overturning Roe
- Mexico – Mexico City Pro-Abortion Protest Turns Violent, Explosive Devices and Sticks Used to Vandalize Buildings (Mexico News Daily)
- Mexico – Pro-Abortion International Women’s Day Protesters Set Government Building on Fire in Monterrey (Reuters)
- California – Police Remove Abortion Activists for Disrupting March for Life in Sacramento (CapRadio)
- North Carolina – Pro-Life Student Leader Assaulted at Raleigh Protest (Students for Life)
- Minnesota – First Care Pregnancy Center Vandalized, Threatened in Minneapolis
- Virginia – Pro-Life Materials Stolen from Student Display at Virginia Commonwealth University (Students for Life)
- Virginia – Display Vandalized at Christopher Newport University (Students for Life)
- North Carolina – Pro-Abortion Students Stomp on, Steal Pro-Life Display at Campbell University (Campbell Students for Life)
- California – Murder Investigation Begins in Shooting Death of Catholic Bishop Dave O’Connell, A Strong Pro-Life Advocate
- USA – Video: Pro-Abortion Man Shoves Pro-Lifer, Threatens to ‘Knock Him Out’
- Illinois – Pro-Life Sidewalk Counselor Hit by Car, Another Pushed Outside Planned Parenthood
- Arkansas – Memorial Garden for Aborted Babies Vandalized (Arkansas Right to Life)
- Utah – Monument for Unborn Babies Vandalized at Mount Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Salt Lake City (Deseret News)
- Connecticut – Torrington Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized with “Pro-Choice” Graffiti (Family Institute of Connecticut)
- New York – Pro-Abortion Protesters Block Peaceful Witness for Life Rally in NYC (Students for Life)
- Tennessee – Abortion Supporter Throws Glass Bottle at Pro-Life Students in Chattanooga, Shards Damage Pro-Lifer’s Eyes; Steals Pro-Life Signs (Students for Life)
- Connecticut – Torrington Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized with “Pro-Choice” Graffiti (Family Institute of Connecticut)
- New York – Pro-Abortion Protesters Block Peaceful Witness for Life Rally in NYC (Students for Life)
- Vermont – Fetal Model, Personal Information Stolen from Pro-Life Students’ Display at University of Vermont (Students for Life)
- Washington, D.C. – Abortion Activists Threaten Justice Amy Coney Barrett Outside Her Home
- Texas – Houston Pregnancy Help Center Vandalized: “Abortion for All” Painted on Windows (Houston Pregnancy Help Center)
- Florida – Two Pro-Life Banners Vandalized at St. Stephen Catholic Church in Riverview
- USA – Another Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized with “Kill Babies” (Prolife Across America)
- Pennsylvania – Unborn Child Monument at Greenfield Church Defaced, Pro-life Billboard Vandalized (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Washington, D.C. – Police Remove 2 Abortion Activists for Trying to Disrupt March for Life (Ford FischeNews2Share)
- Oregon – “Kill Them Kids”: Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized in Portland
- Georgia – FBI Offers Reward for Info on Pro-Abortion Vandalism of MLK’s Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Illinois – Pro-Abortion Activist Charged with Battery for Allegedly Assaulting Pro-Lifer Outside New Abortion Facility in Rockford (more) (video)
- Colorado – Bella Health and Wellness Pro-Life Ministry Vandalized in Englewood (Catholic News Agency)
- Michigan – Another Pregnancy Center Vandalized in Eastpointe, Pro-Life Leader’s Home Also Vandalized with Threat
- Virginia – Pro-Life Advocate Attacked, Injured at George Mason University (TFP Student Action)
- Pennsylvania – Pro-Life Advocate Attacked while Holding Sign Saying “Smile! You Survived Abortion!” at Gettysburg College
- California – Pro-Life Student Display Vandalized at University of California San Diego (Students for Life)
- Nebraska – Church, Pro-Life Students Receive Violent Threats from Pro-Abortion Activists (Omaha World Herald); Governor Condemns as Domestic Terrorism
- Washington, D.C. – Radical Abortion Activists Disrupt Pregnancy Center Banquet Just Months after It was Vandalized
- Indiana – Another Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized with Red Paint in Greenfield, Indiana (Prolife Across America)
- South Carolina – Clemson University Pro-Life Student Group Gets Violent Threats for Hosting Students for Life Chief (The College Fix)
- Pennsylvania – Carnegie Mellon University Republican Club Competition Display Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Campus Reform)
- Alaska – St. Andrew Catholic Church in Eagle River Vandalized Twice Since Supreme Court Abortion Leak (Alaska Watchman)
- New York – Ulster County Sheriff’s Office Investigates Vandalism of Pro-Life Billboard in Esopus, Third Time This Year (Daily Freeman)
- North Carolina – Campbell University Pro-Life Student Leader Receives Violent Threats, Display Vandalized (Campus Reform)
- Michigan – Prayer rally to defeat Michigan abortion amendment is victim of ‘pro-choice cyber attack’ (Catholic News Agency)
- Kentucky – Numerous Pro-Life Signs Supporting Amendment 2 Vandalized, Stolen at Homes and Churches (WDRB)
- North Carolina – Attacker Shoots Up Home of Pro-Life Candidate, Bullet Barely Misses His Children
- Washington state – St. Pius X Church Vandalized with Satanic Symbols, Window Smashed (Lynnwood Times)
- Idaho – Police Investigating Death Threat, Vandalism of Pro-Life Republican Rep’s Billboard (Idaho State Journal)
- USA – National Pro-Life Chalk Day Results in More Campus Vandalism (Campus Reform)
- Washington, D.C. – Three Abortion Activists Arrested for Disrupting U.S. Supreme Court
- California – Elderly Pro-Lifer Attacked Outside Planned Parenthood (Life Legal Defense Foundation)
- Florida – Four Attackers Brutally Assault Marco Rubio Supporter (police report)
- Alaska – Pregnancy Center, Church Targeted by Pro-Abortion Vandals in One Day
- Pennsylvania – Police Search for Woman who Vandalized 5 Police Vehicles at Pro-Abortion Protest (Shore News Network) (video)
- Michigan – Elderly Pro-Life Woman Shot by Abortion Supporter while Campaigning against Pro-Abortion Constitutional Amendment
- Michigan – Abortion Activists Caught on Video Vandalizing Lansing Catholic Church with Pro-Abortion Graffiti
- Connecticut – University of Connecticut Students for Life Materials Vandalized and Stolen (Students for Life)
- Washington, D.C. – Police Arrest Abortion Activist for Allegedly Harassing Pro-Lifers at Women’s March (Students for Life)
- Virginia – Students Vandalize Pro-Life Memorial at the College of William and Mary (Campus Reform)
- USA – Liberty Counsel Website Hacked, Private Info Published after Dobbs Ruling (Christian Post) (more at CyberScoop)
- Missouri – Pro-Life Students told to Kill Themselves, Display Vandalized and Materials Stolen at University of Missouri (Students for Life)
- New Jersey – SFLA: Pro-Abortion Student Steals & Rips Head Off Fetal Model at Rider University (Students for Life)
- West Virginia – Police Arrest 2 Abortion Activists at State Capitol during Debate on Pro-Life Legislation (12 WBOY)
- Michigan – Mother and Unborn Baby Care Center Vandalized Twice Since June
- North Dakota – Man Allegedly Kills Teenager With His Car Just Because Teen Was a Republican
- Virginia – SFLA ‘Abortion Is Not Right’ Fall Tour Begins on College Campuses, Urine Allegedly Thrown at Pro-Life Students at College of William and Mary (Students for Life)
- Maine – Abortion Activist Accused of Vandalism outside Conservative Leader’s Home in Mount Desert (Bangor Daily News)
- California – Two Arrested at Pro-Abortion Rally in Hollywood (CBS News)
- Virginia – George Mason University Students for Life Harassed, Materials Stolen from Table (Campus Reform)
- Vermont – Jane’s Revenge brags about vandalizing PRC in Burlington (Live Action)
- Iowa – Angry Leftist Smashes University of Iowa Pro-Life Club’s Table With Bike Helmet, Targets Other Pro-Life Groups
- California – LACMA Pro-Abortion Protest Stops Traffic; Police Arrest 2 Women (Hey SOCAL)
- New York – Alpha Pregnancy Care Center in Schenectady Vandalized with “Fake Clinic” and “Jane’s Revenge” (Catholic News Agency)
- USA – Pro-Life Businesses Face Backlash, Harassment Since Dobbs Ruling (World Magazine)
- South Carolina – Swastikas Painted on Spartanburg Church, Pastor Attributes to Pro-Life Stance (WBTW News 13)
- Massachusetts – Pro-Abortion Extremists Vandalize Another Pro-Life Pregnancy Center, Bethlehem House Inc. Pregnancy Care Center in Easthampton, That Helps Women
- Arkansas – Conservative Pro-Life Group Ammo-Can Coffee in Soldotna Is Vandalized, Locks Glued Shut (Peninsula Clarion)
- Idaho – Compassion & Hope Pregnancy Center in Pocatello Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti, “Beware” (Idaho State Journal)
- Pennsylvania – Another Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti in Pittsburgh (Prolife Across America)
- Colorado – Catholic Church Shot Up as Wave of Pro-Abortion Violence Continues Nationwide
- New York – Police Arrest 5 Pro-Abortion Demonstrators who Harangued Pro-Life Catholics at Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral (Daily Mail)
- Maine – Abortion Activist Arrested Outside Home of Federalist Society Leader, Allegedly Threatened 11-Year-Old Girl
- Kansas – Calvary Temple Assembly of God Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti, “My Body, My Choice” (The Lawrence Times)
- Kansas – Emporia Police Report Stolen, Damaged “Vote Yes” Signs Ahead of Pro-Life Vote (KVOE)
- Kansas – Pro-Lifer with Students for Life Assaulted while Campaigning for Pro-Life Amendment in Kansas (more at Kansas City Star)
- Kansas – Lawrence’s Victory Bible Church Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti after Supporting Pro-Life Amendment (Lawrence Journal-World)
- Minnesota – Police: Abria Pregnancy Resources in St. Paul Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Threat (KSTP Eyewitness News)
- California – Abortion Activists Vandalize Riverside Historic Courthouse, Five Arrested (The Press-Enterprise)
- California – Los Angeles Police Arrest 3 after Urban Light Display Vandalized during Pro-Abortion Protest (KTLA 5)
- Wisconsin – Pro-Life Sign Vandalized in Kewaunee County, Sheriff Looking for Info (WFRV)
- Massachusetts – Your Options Medical Pregnancy Center in Revere Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Threat (Catholic News Agency)
- Louisiana – Pro-Life Man Assaulted, Camera Smashed outside Abortion Facility in Baton Rouge (WAFB News 9)
- Georgia – Vandals Attack St. Boniface Catholic Church’s Pro-Life Sign (Effingham Herald)
- Illinois – Abortion Activists Terrorize Pro-Life Attorney, Throw Smoke Bombs and Firecrackers at His House (The Gateway Pundit) (more at The Daily Northwestern)
- Wisconsin – Police Investigate Pro-Abortion Vandalism at Abundant Life Christian School, Bernard Catholic Church in Madison (WKOW 27)
- California – Sacramento Pregnancy Center Had to Hire Security Guard When Abortion Activist Showed Up With Machete
- Louisiana – Woman’s New Life Clinic in Baton Rouge Vandalized, “Abortion is a Right” (National Right to Life News) (more from 4WWL News)
- Utah – Arches New Hope Pregnancy Center in Moab Vandalized, Black Paint Splattered Across Building (Moab Sun News)
- Pennsylvania – Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia Had Windows Smashed, Office Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Philly Anti-Capitalist blog) (more from the Pro-Life Union)
- Kansas – Derby Neighborhood Fence, Mural Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (KAKE)
- Kansas – Overland Park Catholic Church Vandalized with “My Body My Choice” after Speaking Out for Life (Kansas City Star)
- Ohio – Right to Life of Northeast Ohio in Akron Vandalized a Second Time, “If Abortions Aren’t Safe Neither RU” (RTL of Northeast Ohio)
- Washington state – Care Net of Puget Sound in Kenmore Vandalized with Spraypaint, Windows Smashed (My Northwest)
- Massachusetts – Two Worcester Pregnancy Centers Problem Pregnancy, Clearway Clinic Vandalized, Windows Smashed (MassLive) (more from Clearway Clinic website)
- Washington state – Two Churches Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti in Sumner (My Northwest)
- Washington state – Police Investigate Attempted Arson at Two Hearts Pregnancy Center in Everett (Live Action News)
- Iowa – Vandals Deface Pro-Life Billboard at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Vinton (Vinton Today)
- Kansas – Salina Police Cite Woman for Damaging Pro-Life “Vote Yes” Signs at 8 Locations (Salina Journal)
- Wisconsin – Four Catholic Churches in Chippewa Falls, Tilden Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Spectrum News 1) (more from CNA)
- Texas – Man Arrested for Allegedly Threatening to Shoot Supreme Court Justices with AK47 (Fox News)
- Minnesota – Birthright Pregnancy Center Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Catholic News Agency) (more from The Globe)
- Oregon – Radicals Smash Building, Attack Journalist at Pro-Abortion Riot in Portland (Andy Ngo)
- Texas – Abortion Activists Block Traffic in Austin During Pro-Abortion Protest (Insider)
- Michigan – Abortion Activists Block 4th of July Parade in Lansing (Newsweek)
- Florida – Pregnancy Help Medical Clinic in Hialeah Vandalized: “If Abortions Aren’t Safe, Neither Are You” (Martha Avila/Heartbeat of Miami) (more from Local 10 News)
- Wisconsin – St. Bernard Catholic Church in Madison Vandalized with “Anti-‘Pro-Life’” Graffiti (National Review)
- Ohio – Right to Life of Northeast Ohio Office Vandalized Hours after Roe Overturned (Right to Life of Northeast Ohio)
- Washington, D.C. – Police Arrest Abortion Activists for Blocking Roadway near U.S. Supreme Court (Bloomberg)
- New Hampshire – Pathways Pregnancy Care Center in Littleton Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Message, “Fund Abortion, Abort God” (WMUR News 9)
- Kansas – Cowley County GOP Office in Winfield Vandalized, Pro-Life Materials Lit on Fire (Fox News)
- Utah – Pregnancy Resource Center of Salt Lake City Vandalized Hours after Supreme Court Overturns Roe (Catholic News Agency)
- California – Abortion Activists Vandalize Mobile Clinic of Pro-Life Pregnancy Center Options Health in Concord (Catholic News Agency)
- Pennsylvania – St. Patrick Catholic Church in Philadelphia Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Catholic News Agency)
- Tennessee – Pro-Life Hope Clinic for Women in Nashville Vandalized, Molotov Cocktail Found (Tennessee Lookout)
- California – A Woman’s Friend Pregnancy Center in Yuba City Vandalized, Window Smashed (CBS 13 Sacramento)
- Washington state – St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in Renton Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti, Windows Smashed (KIRO 7)
- Indiana – Monroe County Courthouse Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Fox 59 News)
- Colorado – Heart to Heart Pregnancy Center in Cortez Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Catholic News Agency)
- Indiana – Memorial for Aborted Babies Vandalized at St. Therese Little Flower Catholic Church (Catholic News Agency)
- Florida – LifeChoice Pregnancy Center in Winter Haven Defaced with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Catholic News Agency)
- Oregon – First Image Pregnancy Center Vandalized Again in Portland, Photojournalist Assaulted for Reporting the Crime (Andy Ngo)
- Washington state – Video: Man Smashes Bellevue Church Doors, Throws Rock at Employee (Fox 13 Seattle)
- Texas – 3 Statues Vandalized at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in Harlingen (Valley Central 4)
- New York – Ascension Roman Catholic Church in Upper West Side Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Threat (Newsweek)
- Florida – Methodist Church in Tallahassee Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Newsweek)
- USA – Hackers Attack Pro-Life States and Organizations, Steal Data (The Byte)
- Louisiana – Tombstones for Unborn Babies Vandalized at Holy Name of Mary Church in Algiers (Live Action News)
- Iowa – Informed Choices Pro-Life Center Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Live Action News)
- Oregon– All Saints Catholic Church in Northeast Portland Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Catholic Sentinel)
- North Carolina – NC GOP Responds to Abortion Graffiti at Raleigh Headquarters (News Observer)
- Rhode Island – Police Arrest Two at Pro-Abortion Protest in Providence (The Providence Journal)
- Virginia – St. John Catholic Church Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti after Supreme Court Ruling (NBC Washington 4) Vandals Allegedly Tried to Set Garden on Fire (MRC-TV)
- South Carolina – Police Arrest 6 Abortion Activists at Pro-Abortion Protest in Greenville (The Daily Wire)
- Virginia – Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center Vandalized after Supreme Court Abortion Ruling (CNN) (more from 10 News WSLS)
- Vermont – Windows Smashed, Pro-Abortion Graffiti Found on Vermont Statehouse after Roe Overturned (VT Digger)
- California – Paso Robles Tree of Life Pregnancy Center Vandalized after Roe Overturned (KSBY News 6) (more from The Tribune)
- Colorado – Abortion Activists Burn, Vandalize Pro-Life Pregnancy Center after Supreme Court Overturns Roe
- California – Abortion Activist Charged with Attempting to Murder Police During Pro-Abortion Protest (more)
- Washington, D.C. – MAGA hat swatted off pro-life protester’s head in front of SCOTUS (Richie McGinnis/Daily Caller)
- Washington state – Pro-Abortion Radicals Destroy Street Preacher’s Bible during Seattle Protest (Jonathan Choe/Discovery Institute)
- Washington state – Security Guard Hit with Metal Pipe during Pro-Abortion Protest in Seattle (Jonathan Choe/Discovery Institute)
- Washington state – Antifa attack and pepper spray pro-life woman in Seattle (The Post Millennial)
- Iowa – Pro-Abortion Protesters Hit, Try to Block Vehicle at Protest in Cedar Rapids (Andy Ngo)
- California – Pro-Abortion Protesters in Sacramento Surround Car, Block Driver from Leaving (Fox 40)
- Oregon – Pro-Abortion Protesters Smash Mall Windows, Start Fire Near Federal Courthouse in Portland (Andy Ngo)
- Oregon – Eugene Police Arrest 10 during Pro-Abortion ‘Night of Rage’ (The Hill)
- California – Los Angeles Pro-Abortion Protesters Shut Down Street, Hit Drivers with Sticks (El American/Andy Ngo)
- New York – Fox News Studios Vandalized in New York City at Pro-Abortion Protest (more)
- Arizona – Police Disburse Pro-Abortion Protesters for Kicking Doors, Trying to Break Senate Building Windows, Interrupting Session (Arizona Family)
- New York – Entrance to Expectant Mother Care Frontline in Brooklyn Vandalized (Religion Unplugged)
- Minnesota – Northfield Women’s Center Vandalized, Window Broken (Northfield News)
- California – Abortion Activist Rips Bible, Disrupts Church Service at Nesting Place Home for Mothers and Children in Long Beach (Catholic Vote) (video)
- Maine – First Step Pregnancy Resource Center in Bangor Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Christianity Today)
- Virginia – Bullet Hole Found in Virginia Attorney General’s Office after He Condemns Pro-Abortion Violence (Daily Wire)
- Washington, D.C. – Wall near U.S. Supreme Court Vandalized: “Abort the Court, Keep Abortions Safe & Legal” (Live Action News)
- Michigan – Family Life Services Pregnancy Center Vandalized Twice in One Week in Ypsilanti (Pregnancy Help News) (more at Live Action News)
- Indiana – Video: Abortion Activist Grabs, Restrains Pro-Life Student Activist at Indianapolis Protest (Students for Life/SBA Pro-Life America)
- Washington state – Options 360 Pregnancy Center Vandalized in Vancouver (SBA Pro-Life America) (more at The Post Millennial)
- New York – Two Pro-Life Billboards Vandalized in Esopus (Daily Freeman)
- Iowa – Republican Office in Cedar Rapids Vandalized (The Gazette)
- Kansas – Pro-Life Yard Signs Ripped Apart, Stolen at Multiple Homes Ahead of Pro-Life Amendment Vote (Value Them Both) (more at KSNT)
- Michigan – Two More Sites Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti, Including Pro-Life Group and Congressman’s Office (Right to Life of Michigan)
- Michigan – Pro-Abortion Domestic Terrorists Destroy Pro-Life Pregnancy Center in Redford, Smashing Doors and Windows
- Ohio – Pro-Life Billboard in Columbus Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Right to Life of Northeast Ohio)
- Michigan – Windows Smashed, Threat Spray-Painted on Dearborn Heights Pregnancy Center
- Wisconsin – Leftists Target Pro-Life Congressional Candidate With Vandalism: “F— Charity Barry”
- Minnesota – Minnesota Pro-Life Organization MCCL Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti, Windows Smashed; Second Vandalism in Weeks
- Pennsylvania – Abortion Activists Attack Pro-Life Pregnancy Center in Philadelphia, Smash Windows
- Washington state – Pro-life Republican Lawmaker’s Office Hit with Arson Attempt, Vandalism
- Michigan – Naked Protester Disrupts Catholic Mass to Promote Killing Babies in Abortions
- Iowa – Abortion Activists Brag About Vandalizing Another Pregnancy Center
- Alaska – Pregnancy Center Vandalized with Nails, Pro-Abortion Graffiti (EWTN Ireland)
- Oregon – Abortion Activists Firebomb Another Pro-Life Pregnancy Center, Fourth Bombing in Weeks
- New York – Topless Abortion Rights Protesters Storm Court At New York Liberty WNBA Game (Huffington Post)
- New York – Statues of Lúcia dos Santos and Jacinta Marto smashed and decapitated at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church (ABC 7 New York)
- New York – Tabernacle stolen, Holy Eucharist thrown on floor, statues of angels on the altar decapitated and destroyed at St. Augustine Catholic Church, Brooklyn (Catholic News Agency)
- Michigan – Police Arrest Abortion Activist for Allegedly Disrupting Michigan House Session (Bridge Michigan)
- California – Abortion Activist Arrested Trying to Approach Joe Biden to Urge Him to Promote Abortion
- Maryland – Police Arrest Man with Weapon outside Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh’s Home, Allegedly Threatened to Murder Him (Washington Post)
- North Carolina – Asheville Pregnancy Center Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Lauren Muzyka/Sidewalk Advocates for Life) (more at FOX Carolina)
- New York – Abortion Activists Firebomb Pro-Life Pregnancy Center, Third Bombing in Weeks
- New York – Pro-Abortion Protesters Mob Catholic Pro-Life Procession (National Review)
- Texas – Radical Abortion Activists Invade Church Service to Promote Killing Babies
- Florida – Pro-Abortion Violence Continues as Abortion Activists Vandalize Catholic Pro-Life Office
- Washington, D.C. – Abortion Activists Trash Pregnancy Center: Dump Paint on Door, Egg Windows, Write “Revenge” on Wall
- Pennsylvania – Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized in Pittsburgh (ProLife Across America)
- Oregon – Mother and Child center vandalized; Address was publicized by group that favors abortion rights (Catholic Sentinel)
- Oregon – Eugene Pregnancy Center Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Andy Ngo)
- New Jersey – Catholic Pro-Life Student Attacked at Public School, 7 Pro-Abortion Students Suspended (CNA) (video)
- Washington state – Radical Abortion Activists Vandalize Pro-Life Center, Smash 5 Windows and Leave Threats
- Michigan – Grand Rapids Meeting Adjourned after Unruly Protesters Shout Down Anti-Abortion Activist (MLive)
- Mississippi – Rural Black Church Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti
- Oregon – Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized in Portland: “Abort the Supreme Court” (Andy Ngo)
- Washington state – Four Churches Vandalized by Pro-Abortion Radicals in Olympia (more from the Washington Free Beacon)
- Alabama – Vicar, Parishioners Respond to Vandalism at Pro-Life Women’s Clinic in Auburn (Opelika-Auburn News)
- Kansas – Supports of Pro-Life “Value The Both” Amendment Report Yard Signs Stolen (KAKE)
- Arizona – Planned Parenthood Chair Brags How Her Husband Assaulted Man in “Blacks for Trump” Shirt
- USA – Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Down Supreme Court, Kill Justices When Roe is Overturned (more at CBS News)
- Arizona – Watch: Pro-Abortion Demonstrators Attack, Spit on ‘Students for Kari’ Volunteers (College Fix)
- Missouri – Pro-life Student Group at University of Missouri Calls for Dialogue after its Memorial Was Vandalized (Campus Reform)
- Indiana – Pro-Life Student Advocates Shoved, Grabbed from Behind at Pro-Abortion Rally (Students for Life)
- Idaho – Two Arrested at Pro-Abortion Rally, Protester Allegedly Kicked Police Officer (KTVB 7)
- Maryland – Birthright of Frederick Vandalized: “F— Fake Clinics”
- Maryland – Alpha Pregnancy Center in Reisterstown Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Andy Ngo) (more at WBAL-TV 11)
- USA – Video: Pro-Life Student Activists Kicked, Shoved by Pro-Abortion Protesters (Students for Life)
- Michigan – Michigan Catholic Church Vandalized with Satanic Symbols after Roe Leak (more at The Tennessee Star)
- New York City – Abortion Activists Threaten to Bomb, Burn Down St. Patrick’s Catholic Church
- Maine – Republican Senator Receives Threats after Voting No on Radical Pro-Abortion Bill (Boston Globe)
- Texas – Another Pro-Life Pregnancy Center Vandalized in Denton (NRL News)
- Virginia – Pro-Life Organization Office Vandalized; Man Exposes Himself, Urinates on Front Door (Concerned Women for America)
- California – Pro-Life Billboard Vandalized in Sebastopol (SBA Pro-Life America)
- Colorado – Parish church in Fort Collins tagged with pro-abortion graffiti; police investigating (Catholic News Agency)
- Oregon – Oregon Right to Life Firebombed With Molotov Cocktail
- Texas – Catholic Church Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti
- Virginia – Pregnancy Center Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti in Northern Virginia (National Review) (more from Human Coalition)
- USA – Pro-Abortion Feminist Calls for Violence against Pro-Life Americans, Celebrates Arson
- Wisconsin – Abortion Activists Light Fire in Pro-Life Group’s Office, Throw Molotov Cocktails
- Texas – Pro-Life Pregnancy Center Vandalized in Denton, Texas (more from Students for Life)
- Oregon, Maryland – Radical Abortion Activists Vandalize Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers That Help Pregnant Women
- Washington, D.C. – Two Pro-Life Leaders Say Abortion Activists Punched Them at D.C. Protest (Stand True)
- Texas – Pro-Abortion Group Brags about Vandalizing Trotter House Pregnancy Center in Austin (Stop the Sweeps ATX) (more at Pregnancy Help News)
- Texas – Pro-Life University of North Texas Student Says Antifa Vandalized Door, Issued Threats (Fox News)
- Washington state – Antifa Assault News Crew during Pro-Abortion Rally in Seattle (Andy Ngo)
- Colorado – Catholic Church in Boulder Defiled Following Roe v. Wade Draft Opinion Leak (Denver Gazette)
- Oregon – Pro-Abortion Protesters Damage Property In Portland Following SCOTUS Leak On Abortion (KXL 101 FM News) (more at KOIN 6)
- California – Two Police Officers Injured at Pro-Abortion Protest in Los Angeles (more at CBS News)
- Malta – Pro-life Leader’s Office Vandalized in Malta as She Fights Radical Pro-Abortion Bill
- Spain – Sant Vicenç de Sarriá Church in Barcelona Vandalized with Pro-Abortion Graffiti (Observatory on Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians in Europe)
- Northern Ireland – Man Bites Pro-Life Advocate at Rally in Belfast, Arrested by Police (Precious Life)
- Mexico – Pro-Abortion Feminist Groups Vandalize Monuments in Mérida, Yucatán (The Yucatan Times)
- Colombia – Abortion Activists Try to Set Fire to Cathedral in Botoga during International Safe Abortion Day Protest (The City Paper Botoga)
- Switzerland – Zurich Church Vandalized with Satanic Symbols, “Burn” in Red Paint to Protest March for Life (FSSPX News)
- Switzerland – Police Arrest 8 Abortion Activists at Swiss March for Life (Evangelical Focus)
- Northern Ireland – Abortion Advocates Assault Pro-Life City Councilman
- Canada – Windsor, Ontario Church Vandalized with ‘Hate-Motivated’ Message: “Abort Christ” (CTV News)
- Canada – Video: Man Assaults Pro-Life Woman, Threatens to Put “Bullet in Your Head” in Hamilton, Ontario (Campaign Life Coalition)
- Canada – Cambridge Right to Life Building in Ontario Vandalized after Roe Overturned (Cambridge Today)
- South Carolina – Abortion Activists Attempt to Intimidate Pro-Life Student at Home, Vandalize Sign (Live Action News)
- Czechia – Abortion Activists Block March for Life in Prague (Expats CZ)
- New York – Pro-Life Advocate Shoved, Smacked by Pro-Abortion Couple on New York City Sidewalk (Created Equal)
- Michigan – ‘I Love Abortion,’ Dead Baby Drawn on Vandalized Pro-Life Display at Eastern Michigan University (Campus Reform)
- Massachusetts – Abortion Activists Rip Sign Out of Pro-Lifers’ Hands, Scream Expletives (Students for Life)
- Washington, D.C. – Abortion Activists Push and Shove Pro-Life Students at Supreme Court During Ketanji Brown Jackson Hearing
- Ontario – Judge Issues Injunction Against Abortion Activists for Alleged Sabotage of 40 Days for Life (40 Days for Life) (more at Pregnancy Help News)
- Connecticut – Leftist Students Threaten Conservative Legal Group: I’ll “Literally Fight You, B—-,” Block Exit at Yale Law School Event (Washington Free Beacon)
- California – Cal Poly Investigates Alleged Vandalism against Pro-Life Display (The College Fix)
- California – WATCH: Pro-Abortion Handmaiden Attacks Pro-Life Advocate, Tries to Destroy Her Sign
- California – Pro-Life Display Vandalized at Clovis Community College (Young America’s Foundation)
- Florida – Police Arrest Planned Parenthood Leader for Disrupting Vote on Pro-Life Bill
- Arkansas – Abortion Clinic Owner Faces Assault Charges After Allegedly Trying to Hit Pro-Life People With Her Car
- California – Pro-Abortion Students Vandalize Pro-Life Flag Display at Cal Poly (Mustang News)
- Ohio — Video: Abortion Facility Worker Shoves Pro-Lifer, Says ‘Kill Yourself’ (PAAU on Twitter)
- Poland – WATCH: Abortion Activist Attacks Man Because He’s Driving a Truck With Pro-Life Signs
- Mississippi – Abortion Activists Vandalize Pro-Life Billboard, Celebrate Its Destruction Online
- New York – NYC pro-abortion activists curse at churchgoers, beam ‘God loves abortion’ onto St. Patrick’s Cathedral (Catholic News Agency)
- Texas – Pro-Abortion Rioters Attack Pro-Life Conference, Throw Bombs at Pro-Life Students
- Nebraska – Police: Man Charged with Threatening Pro-Life Woman Outside Planned Parenthood Abortion Facility (Lincoln Journal-Star)
- Nebraska – Pro-Life Legislator Gets Death Threats and Rape Threats After Introducing Bill to Ban Abortions
- Illinois – Antifa Radicals Harass Pro-Lifers at March for Life in Chicago, Shouting at Pro-Life People and Calling Them Fascists
submitted by systematicTheology
to prolife [link] [comments]
2023.03.08 20:51 Tronowitz Spoiler alert! Citadel’s future is the same as both death stars 🩳🏴☠️💀
2023.03.04 19:25 JohnnyKarate12345 Finally a win against scalpers
I tried to get tickets to the show in Gilford NH but they sold out almost immediately. There are hundreds available on third party sites (Vivid Seats, seat geek, etc.) at 3x or more face value. So frustrating for fans.
Then I saw this news story this morning: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wmur.com/amp/article/digitally-transferred-tickets-not-accepted-new-hampshire-foo-fighters-concert/43187363
Any digital tickets sold for more than face value will not be honored at the gate. More bands need to take this approach to combat the scum that buy up tickets for the sole purpose of reselling at a huge markup. Hopefully this means some tickets become available at face valie for us fans that really want to go.
submitted by JohnnyKarate12345
to Foofighters [link] [comments]
2023.02.03 00:43 snoutandtruffle Public Regulation and Private Insurance: How Blackberry is poised to take advantage of changing market dynamics
| || | submitted by snoutandtruffle to BB_Stock [link] [comments]
As most of us know, Blackberry operates in two highly growing market segments: IOT and Cybersecurity. But something that doesn’t get discussed much is how public regulation and private insurance requirements are creating market changing dynamics in these industries. Blackberry’s products are well positioned to take advantage of a changing public regulation and private insurance requirements.
Personally, my original interest in Blackberry as an investment opportunity started once I realized that the regulatory environment was going to change in 2021 and those changes would eventually alter the market dynamics of both the cybersecurity and IOT industries. The Biden Cybersecurity EO
was the first hint of that change for me.
I found it encouraging that Blackberry viewed their business in a similar light: One of the unique opportunities about this company, in my view, is that trust is such an important component of the business model. I won’t get into how trust plays a role in my evaluation of the company here, but I will say that I think it is the key to understanding the company and managing your investment expectation.
Anyway, let’s get into some of the regulatory dynamics that are ongoing. Example 1: Automotive Safety Standards and Enforcement Actions: A Classic Example of Market Failure and New Potential Requirements that Create Opportunity Blackberry
One of the classic examples of market failures of the 20th century involved Automobile Safety Standards. Books like “Unsafe at Any Speed
” by Consumer Advocate and One-time Presidential Candidate and Bush v. Gore spoiler, Ralph Nader highlighted the “designed in dangers” of automobiles in the United States. The book was so successful that it led to the creation of the Department of Transportation and the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. These agencies were instrumental in developing safety standards for automobiles that saved many thousands of lives over the years (source: Google it). It wasn’t that long ago that fewer than 20% of automobile occupants wore seatbelts
and there weren’t mandates to enforce seatbelt usage.
Today, a technological revolution is underway in the automobile industry. The Software Defined Vehicle is bringing computer vision, computation, advanced driver assistance, artificial intelligence, and other risks to the "intelligent edge". With these changes in the vehicle, there’s a huge opportunity to decrease safety with poor design or increase it with good design. As Volvo's CEO Jim Rowan said recently "digital software is a digital seatbelt" for a new era.
These days, instead of looking at seatbelts and airbags for these new vehicles, the NHTSA and Department of Transportation are highly concerned with cybersecurity and reliability at the edge (aka in the car). Speaking at the AUTO-ISAC Cybersecurity Summit, Ann Carlson (the current Acting Administrator of the NHTSA
and the general counsel at the time of her keynote address) had this to say: “It seems clear that a secure future is a safer future. Ensuring the public’s trust in vehicle technologies is paramount to their adoption. As automation and innovation progress, the industry must stand ready to combat any cyber threats that could endanger the public. It only takes one attack to shatter confidence, trust, and safety. NHTSA stands ready to help you in your quest to strengthen vehicle cybersecurity. I am pleased to share that today we published our updated Cybersecurity Best Practices for the Safety of Motor Vehicles.”
The two standards that impact Blackberry most clearly are ISO26262 for foundational safety in automobiles and ISO21434 for cybersecurity. Blackberry currently touts their ISO26262 ASIL-D functional safety certifications that provide a huge advantage over its competitors. But ISO21434 addresses cybersecurity in the vehicle and is also critically important. Blackberry addresses both of these standards and it’s why they work with 24 of the 25 EV OEMs.
Notably, the only OEM that doesn’t work with Blackberry is Tesla. Tesla's vehicles are not ISO26262 certified. As you may or may not know, Tesla (the only QNX holdout) is currently under investigation by the NHTSA and the DOJ (not to mention the SEC). Ann Carlson, our friendly Acting Administrator of the NHTSA, recently gave a public statement regarding NHTSA’s investigation into Tesla: “We're investing a lot of resources," said NHTSA acting head Ann Carlson in comments to reporters on the sidelines of an event in Washington. She declined to commit to a particular timeframe on when the probe will be resolved. "The resources require a lot of technical expertise, actually some legal novelty and so we're moving as quickly as we can, but we also want to be careful and make sure we have all the information we need." - Source: Reuters
Is it possible Tesla might be pushed into adopting safety standards that they don’t currently employ? According to page 9 of their latest 10-K, it’s certainly a possibility. “Certain Investigations and Other Matters We receive requests for information from regulators and governmental authorities, such as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the National Transportation Safety Board, the SEC, the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) and various state, federal, and international agencies. We routinely cooperate with such regulatory and governmental requests, including subpoenas, formal and informal requests and other investigations and inquiries….the company has received requests from the DOJ for documents related to Tesla’s Autopilot and FSD features. To our knowledge no government agency in any ongoing investigation has concluded that any wrongdoing occurred. We cannot predict the outcome or impact of any ongoing matters. Should the government decide to pursue an enforcement action, there exists the possibility of a material adverse impact on our business, results of operation, prospects, cash flows and financial position.
” - source: Tesla 10-K
If an enforcement action were to occur against Tesla related to their full-self driving and Autopilot, how would they respond? According to John Wall, COO of QNX, Blackberry could help them out
which would make Blackberry a provider of safety software for 25 of 25 EV manufacturers. Additionally, if Blackberry is able to capture Tesla as a customer due to regulatory enforcement by the DOJ or NHTSA, then it will be the dominant market player with strict barriers to entry creating a substantial and durable competitive moat. There is no known timeline for DOJ or NHTSA enforcement or implementation of new Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Most EV OEMs are already complying voluntarily with ISO26262. For more information to understand ISO26262 and FMVSS: Check out this NHTSA Report: “Assessment of Safety Standards for Automotive Electronic Control Systems”
Some additional NHTSA reference documentation: Example 2 - Medical Software Bills of Materials - SBOM Requirement Starts in less than 90 days
Cybersecurity is paramount for connected medical devices. An overview of the concerns about medical device cybersecurity can be found in this FDA video on medical device cybersecurity concerns
and this video on Cybersecurity Awareness for Medical Devices
. The FDA’s Justification of Estimates for Appropriations Committees highlights the national security need for cybersecurity in medical devices and the lack of SBOM requirements for medical devices. Section 3505 of the Congressional Appropriations bill mandated that medical device manufacturers submit software bills of materials to the FDA to ensure cybersecurity of these devices. This mandate goes into effect at the end of March 2023 and represents an opportunity for Blackberry's Jarvis product.
That said, might the next frontier for mandatory SBOMs might be in the Automotive Industry? It’s a good bet. Blackberry partner Visteon (and Qualcomm partner) is using Blackberry Jarvis for their digital cockpit technology
Here’s some BB Jarvis background: Blackberry Jarvis - SBOM
(Blackberry Jarvis Video
). Timeline for Medical Device SBOM Mandate: March 2023. Example 3 - Market Failures in the Cyber Insurance Industry: Cyberattacks, Ransomware, and Blackberry’s Ongoing Awareness Campaign and Insurance Partnerships
In my opinion, one of the most interesting dynamics at play related to Blackberry’s product portfolio right now is the state of the Cybersecurity insurance market and how Blackberry might be involved going forward. Since August 2022, Blackberry and Corvus Insurance, a startup InsureTech company, have been working together on a number of studies and research focused on the market failure occurring across all industries hoping to purchase cyber insurance coverage.
In this Blog Post from August 10, 2022 called “The Cyber Insurance Gap: What is it, and how can we close it?
Blackberry and Corvus Insurance highlight the problem (market failure) of underinsurance in the SMB market. Only 55% of survey respondents had cyber insurance and only 20% had $600,000 worth of insurance coverage (the median cost of a cybersecurity incident). The post goes on to illustrate the business risks of not carrying this insurance and how it ultimately impacts the bottom line. Corvus and Blackberry have gone on to partner on several other live videos
, and blog posts
Corvus and Blackberry are driving home through their insurance research press releases that small to medium sized businesses don’t have the resources necessary to gain comprehensive cyber insurance coverage and it’s driving up costs and lowering coverage availability to customers.
Although Corvus and Blackberry haven’t formally announced a partnership, the tailwinds in the insurance industry are such that we should start to see stronger growth in Blackberry’s Cybersecurity products, potentially larger than the 10% that Blackberry offered to it’s investors at the investor day earlier this year. A rosy(ish) outlook on the Cybersecurity Business
In previous earnings calls, John Chen has stated that he believes Cybersecurity will return to profitability at the start of FY24 (in the Q3 earnings call he pushed that back 6 months to 2H FY24). Why might he feel that Blackberry’s cybersecurity products are positioned well to compete next fiscal year?
In my view, the rosy-ish outlook has something to do with upcoming change in the Cyber Insurance Industry. As has been well-reported here
, and here
. What these articles boil down to is that starting in March 2023 (next month), Cyber insurance companies will no longer be covering nation-state backed cyber attacks.
But private insurance companies that are partnering (in some way) with cybersecurity vendors are coming in to fill the gap. Companies like Corvus Insurance
, Coalition Insurance
, At-Bay Insurance
are all well-financed start-up companies that are filling in the cyber insurance gaps with a risk-based approach to cybersecurity. Companies like SafeBreach
(Blackberry Partner and 2022 Security Summit presenter
) offer tools to assess the security posture of organizations using automated technologies. A couple of intriguing facts
Intriguingly, Corvus Insurance (Blackberry’s partner in crime on these research reports) is strongly connected to a group of Prem Watsa/Fairfax Financial owned insurance companies including: Axis, Hudson Insurance Group, and Crum Forster
. Both Corvus
are connected to Lloyds.
Since Nation-State Cyberattacks won’t be covered any longer, it’s a good bet that Blackberry’s product portfolio which includes government and financial services clients (two group that are in most need of the best cybersecurity products) will compete well for new customers. Partnerships between Blackberry and these insurance companies would be good news for Blackberry. Just this last week, BB Cybersecurity CTO Shisir Singh joined a podcast to discuss cyber risk and accountability. Timeline to Changes in the Insurance Market:
March 2023 Bonus Example
: Ivy and Insurance: The next frontier?
How might this connect to Blackberry’s automotive business? Well, we know that both State Farm (linkedin posts one
) and Geico are Blackberry IVY Partners. We also know that Automobiles are at risk for cyberattacks (see: DEFCON - Hacking into Automotive Clouds
, DEFCON - Hacking the Tesla Model S
, DEFCON - Breaking into a JEEP
, Remote Exploitation of a Vehicle
, Ed Markey Senate Office Report
). We also know that insurance companies are stopping automobile insurance coverage because of vehicle security issues.
Thankfully, Blackberry has a head start because it offers a product (Cylance AI) that they’ve demonstrated in vehicles running QNX as early as CES 2020
and have had three years to perfect. Which reminds me that we haven’t heard much about their budding Cylance AI OEM Partner business. I wrote about the Cylance AI business a while back. Timeline:
None. But don’t be surprised if fleet customers start pre-loading Cylance AI products via Blackberry IVY. Example 4 - From Cell Phones to App Stores: a New Era of Antitrust Enforcement?
As we all know now from personal experience or this CNBC documentary What happened to Blackberry?
or this Business Insider video on The Rise and Fall of Blackberry
, Blackberry fell behind after Apple unveiled the iPhone and its walled-garden app store which catapulted the iPhone with its superior set of apps that Blackberry wasn’t able to access. The app ecosystem proved too much for Blackberry to overcome and the market was left with just two dominant players: Apple and Google, a classic duopoly market structure. Indeed, the Verge reported that Google and Apple control 99.6% of the iPhone market in 2017
and that number hasn’t changed much according to this January 2023 data from StatsCounter
Today, both Apple and Google are facing major civil antitrust litigation. Apple is battling Epic games in Antitrust court.
As of November, the trial was still underway and the US Department of Justice, the State of California, and a number of other states were participating in the trial
to present their arguments for the proper legal framework of how to evaluate the Antitrust complaints brought forth in the suit. There’s also reporting that the Department of Justice is in the initial phases of bringing a separate lawsuit against Apple. In a separate lawsuit brought against Google, the US DOJ Antitrust division is currently taking on Google’s AdTech business
which shows that the administration is serious about taking these lawsuits forward. That said, these agencies often have major budget constraints and may not be able to finance every antitrust suit they see merit in bringing forward. How Blackberry Fits in
This week, the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) published a report “Competition in the Mobile Application Ecosystem” recommending Antitrust enforcement over app stores more broadly.
The report recommends a number of changes in the mobile application ecosystem including “encourage tools and standards to increase operability and reduce developer costs” and addresses security deficiencies within the Google and Apple app stores.
Although Blackberry doesn’t make phones any longer, they still operate a modest app store marketplace that you can see on their website. From a cursory look at the Blackberry enterprise marketplace
, it’s clear that they can’t compete. Most of the apps are for enterprise (understandable considering Blackberry is a B2B company). But it begs the question: with antitrust enforcement, could Blackberry launch a competitive enterprise app store focused on app security? At last October’s Blackberry 2022 Security Summit, there were several enterprise marketplace app developers who presented including Blue Cedar which offers a tool to create Blackberry secured versions of apps with a no-code tool
. Timeline: no timeline but meaningful antitrust enforcement could enable Blackberry to offer a secure enterprise applicatino marketplace differentiated based on their security differentiation.
These are just a few examples of regulatory changes that are playing out favorably to Blackberry. There are certainly other examples as well. TL;DR
- Blackberry operates in highly regulated industries and proposed regulations and enforcement actions will only push Blackberry’s products to greater and more widespread adoption over time. Some might take years to develop (e.g. Antitrust actions) others (e.g. Private insurance changes, Medical SBOM requirements) will likely start changing market dynamics as early as March 2023.
2022.12.27 19:20 GarrisonCty Don't hike the White Mountains alone!
submitted by GarrisonCty
to boston [link] [comments]
2022.12.23 06:46 comefromawayfan2022 awful incident happened at a clinic in my state yesterday
My thoughts are going out to a vet clinic in my state after an awful incident that happened there yesterday. A "large dog"(the news didn't state breed) had to be euthanized by a clinic after it bit six people in the clinic. There aren't a whole lot of additional details about what happened. It's unknown according to the news whether the six people bitten were clients or staff members. Several people were taken to the hospital and injuries are serious but not life threatening. Two people sustained bite injuries to their upper body.
This is the news article; https://www.wmur.com/amp/article/nashua-new-hampshire-dog-attack-122222/42319669
There have not been many details released because theres an investigation going on. But my thoughts go out to the owner of the dog, the staff who were working at the clinic and everyone who was bitten and injured and also the people who witnessed the whole thing
submitted by comefromawayfan2022
to VetTech [link] [comments]
2022.11.17 00:51 PoliticsModeratorBot Megathread: GOP Wins 218th US House Seat, Securing Majority of Seats
submitted by PoliticsModeratorBot
to politics [link] [comments]
2022.11.10 06:06 KMHT_Spotter Welcome to the Community
Welcome to the MHT Airport community!
We are glad you joined our community! This community is all about the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, the busiest airport in New Hampshire, and the official gateway into New Hampshire. The airport itself is open 24/7/365.
While you are looking at the posts, please consider reading the rules:
- We welcome everyone. Please remember to be respectful.
- No name-calling.
- While not everyone has a DSLR, please ensure your photos are clear and able to be read or seen.
- This is an aviation-related subreddit, please keep it only to aviation. If you wish to post off-topic, use the Off-Topic Flair.
- Please use flairs in your post. Posts without a flair will have one added by a moderator.
- Official MHT News must include actual news sources from either the airport or news outlets like WMUR
- If you are having issues, please consider reaching out to a moderator.
- Rumors must be from a valid source.
- NSFW posts are not allowed. You WILL be banned from this subreddit. Joking about this isn't funny either
- Most importantly, have fun in this community!
Thank you for reading. Have any questions? Comment below or reach out to us and we will get back to you shortly. Thank you for joining!
submitted by KMHT_Spotter
to KMHTairportspotters [link] [comments]
2022.11.03 20:31 Waltman1313 What local commercials are intolerable and actually make you not patronize the business?
Sure, no one wants a business to fail. But I had to stop watching the local news on WMUR and such because the local commercials are so pervasive, obnoxious, and poorly done that I swear not to give them my business. I think the most basic example of this is the effortless artless spots for Allen Wayside Furniture. It’s just two guys braying the name in unison three times. It seems that when commercials first air, there must be an uptick in business and these owners suddenly feel they are filmmakers and flood the airwaves with their unfunny and poorly performed ads. I would much prefer them to just tell me about their businesses, where it is, and what they can do for me. I was wondering if anyone else was as put off as I am. Ira Toyota jingles and Dan O’Brien Kia are right up there. So is that brother and sister and their father who advertise cars. They always try to do a political debate or a game show. They have no timing and no delivery and their commercials are so bad I have wiped their name from my brain. The king of awful was Bob’s furniture. He became so abrasive that I think his company replaced him with a puppet that did not even use his own voice.
submitted by Waltman1313
to newhampshire [link] [comments]
2022.10.24 22:48 SixthSickSith Harmony Montgomery's Father Charged With Her Murder
Adam Montgomery has been charged with the murder of his missing daughter, Harmony Montgomery.
New Hampshire Attorney General John Formella announced that Montgomery has been charged with Second Degree Murder, Desecration of a Corpse, Destruction of Evidence, and Witness Tampering. He will be arraigned in Manchester this week.
The Attorney General's office said that the murder charges is for "recklessly causing the death of Harmony Montgomery, a person under 13 years of age, under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.”
Harmony Montgomery was last seen in Manchester in October of 2019. She was not reported missing until last winter, when her biological mother, Crystal Sorey, brought her daughter's disappearance to the attention of Manchester Police. She had previously pursued the case with child welfare officials in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. There was significant bureaucratic confusion surrounding her case, as her father gained custody in a Massachusetts court but resided in New Hampshire.
Over the summer, Manchester and NH State Police searched Adam Montgomery's former apartment near downtown Manchester. While law enforcement officials have said little about the search, they did confirm that they had obtained "biological evidence" in the course of the investigation.
Adam Montgomery also faces multiple gun-related charges. He is expected to go to trial on those charges in Hillsborough County Superior Court next month. https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2022/10/24/harmony-montgomery-murder-investigation-update/ https://www.wmur.com/article/harmony-montgomery-new-hampshire-father-murde41756021
submitted by SixthSickSith
to UnresolvedMysteries [link] [comments]
2022.09.26 16:51 Final_Act6703 Two drunk drivers on the ballot
submitted by Final_Act6703
to newhampshire [link] [comments]
2022.09.09 20:17 Perfect_Job8630 For people moving to NH, are you concerned of the water pollution in NH?
submitted by Perfect_Job8630
to massachusetts [link] [comments]
2022.08.25 18:15 Perfect_Job8630 Is tap water safe to drink in southern NH?
submitted by Perfect_Job8630
to newhampshire [link] [comments]
2022.08.23 23:58 WhiskeyRanting RDA Recap - August 22, 2022
Is it a bird, Is it a plane or is it Superman? Nope. The emissary from hell, Spider-Man? Nope, wrong again. Hello folks, its Blake Belladonna (DASM) filling in for Lance while he takes a small vacation from doing this. He’ll be back in September…I hope.
Editorial note: I will be. That is a threat and a promise. <3 OPENER Came for the Low – ZHU & Partywithray
Nash is having a day, like usual. WB Discovery. Nash: If I was working on any project in that company, then I would be worried. Very worried. And quite honestly, I don’t blame him for them saying that; 20 animated shows without warning. HBO was “supposed to” give them a week but WB said “fuck you” to every show it cancelled. There are lists out there of what is deleted.
Everyone is mad at WB and for good reason. In the 20 years that RDA has gone on, we’ve never seen something as bad as this. No one is buying the “tax cut” bullshit anymore
I Wish 2016 Never Happened - Thick
Strung Out on You – 2nd Grade
Almost Always Better (Almost Always Worse) – Pool Kids
We Need a Bigger Dumpster - Cheekface
Nash saw She-Hulk and House of the Dragon. He has thoughts, and he’ll comment about it. Later.
Knees Deep – The Beths
Light It Up (Moon Hooch Remix) – Moon Hooch
Leslie Nielsen in Detroit: Become Human
Running up That Hill (Metal Version) – Leo Moracioli (Mikeshot)
Nash is talking about Game of Thrones, House of the Dragons. Riffing involved. Nash couldn’t care less about House of the Dragon. GoT ended on a shocking note, but HotD was so boring Nash couldn’t care less about the characters or the story in general
Come Out and Play - Offspring
Cocaine and Abel – Amigo the Devil
I’m Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Mike Typeson/Device Orchestra
Where We’re Going – James and the Shame
GRADY TIME! Also The Schedule for the rest of the week: 4 hours for XCOM ; 4 hours for Cult of the Lamb
U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
Unleash!!!!! – Band Maid
We make the sponsorships so you don't have to. Go check them out and support the conglomerate-free creation!
Rappin Rodney – Rodney Dangerfield
Echo Beach – Marth & The Muffins
1. Woman made 11k Calls To Police Line (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/serial-phone-harasser-759320)
2. Man allegedly Sprays People with Bear Spray outside Lebanon Restaurant https://www.wmur.com/article/man-allegedly-sprays-people-bear-spray-lebanon-nh-restaurant/40947570
3. Naked St. Pete Man Crawls Through Taco Bell Drive-thru Window https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-county/naked-st-pete-man-crawls-through-taco-bell-drive-thru-window-police/
4. Woman Jumps Into Seal Tank at Woods Hole Aquarium https://whdh.com/news/woman-jumps-into-seal-tank-at-woods-hole-aquarium/
5. Indecent exposure: Couple Arrested for Sex on Cedar Point Ferris Wheel https://www.wlwt.com/article/cedar-point-couple-arrested-having-sex-on-ferris-wheel/40919756
6. Pilot Survives Plane Crash in Orlando Florida https://abc7ny.com/pilot-survives-plane-crash-orlando-florida/12146568/
E.L James STILL Doesn’t Understand Consent – Dominic Noble
THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES – Anti-flag ft Tim Mcllrath & Brian Baker
Don’t Stop Believing – Journey (Bagpipes Cover)
The Last Guy You Want to Watch a Movie With – Joel Haver
Carrying Your Love – David Morris
She-hulk rant time: If you have bad comments for She-hulk…suck my balls, because you are wrong! – Nash Bozard. Everything about the episode wasn’t that bad in his opinion and he had a good time with the episode. Also…he has trouble understanding why people hate She-hulk and cannot connect. (Also Neeeeeeeerd)
B.O.B - OutKast
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
[BigTop Burger - Worthikids](I have no idea which one this is and wasn’t sure what to look for youtube wise.)
Kelly Watch the Stars - Air
Say It Ain’t So - Weezer
I hope your passport is in order
submitted by WhiskeyRanting
to radiodeadair [link] [comments]
2022.08.19 03:27 AnyAnalysis4535 Questions about Drought
submitted by AnyAnalysis4535
to conspiracy [link] [comments]